Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

My favorite 9s

is there still high demand for south beach ix's? found a guy whos trying to sell 4 pairs that i could get for what i see as a bargain, sizes are mostly  <9 and he got one 12's, im leaning towards pulling it.  how deep should my pocket go?

It will be hard not to keep 12's as thts my size, but rest of them i would flip, dont have much use of them if i cant wear them

I got a guy that would trade my Air Max Area 72s lightly worn for his basically DS Cannons.. kinda wanna pull the trigger on it

Anyone have leads where I can still get a pair of lebron ix's size 8 for a cheap price? I can't fit into any current shoes comfortably becayse my left foot is wide and flat. I have issues with my toes hitting the sides. However the Lebron ix's were roomy enough in the toebox for me. I'll be using them primarily to ball and beat on, not to collect.

Also, I actually owned a pair before but had issues with loose threading in the ankle area where it rubbed uncomfortably against my ankles. Is this a common problem or was mine a unique defect?

Last edited:
What's up everyone, I was wondering if I could get a legit check! I been lurking for years just have not posted much, so I understand if you do not want to help. I appreciate it either way!

Thanks again everyone!

What's up everyone, I was wondering if I could get a legit check! I been lurking for years just have not posted much, so I understand if you do not want to help. I appreciate it either way!

Thanks again everyone!

How do the 9's fit? I normally wear 8 on Jordans but lebron Xi's had to go half size up... wondering about 9s never bought a pair.

How do the 9's fit? I normally wear 8 on Jordans but lebron Xi's had to go half size up... wondering about 9s never bought a pair.
9's run small. Like 1/2 to full size small. I had a pair back then and I had to up size a full size.

Bhv8N1KIYAAvjIJ.jpg:large

which NTer is this?
LMFAO! walmart bag on some orange lebrons - sorry but there not that limited dude theres like half million of those joints out there. and even if you did have some limited kickz leave them at home instead of rocking the garbage bags
roll.gif
. just another example of how messed up the culture is today.

Back
Top Bottom