Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Hugo

I'll show you all how to wear them, just wait

eyes.gif

since everyone wants to sit here and say that they cant be worn casually, Ill show you!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I totally agree, where is ya'll Swagg at? I must gotta bottle mine up and sell it, LOL My China's should be here any day now!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

just read that LeBron will debut the "Pre-Heat" 9 in today's exhibition game (which is being streamed LIVE @ 7pm on http://www.CBSmiami.com )
The Pre-Heat 9's will then go on sale at midnight at HOH Miami
Nope...HOH will not sell them at midnight...no midnight releases at Dadeland HOH...EVER

Got a sneak peak at them today, I have to say that I think it's one of the best performance shoes I've ever seen. It's absurdly light and the structure of the shoe makes for a ton of support. This is a basketball shoe through and through; regardless of how anyone feels about the design in regards to casual wear, I really can't wait to bust out a pair of these on the court.

They can be worn with jeans. If you have long !%+ jeans sitting in the closet that you can't wear with other low/mid top shoes. The high tongue helps hide the fold of the jeans.
laugh.gif

Those are the best on foot photo's I've seen so far. In the photos they don't look long but I'm not seeing anyone with a size bigger than 11 yet.

Originally Posted by JMillionaire

Originally Posted by Hugo

eyes.gif

since everyone wants to sit here and say that they cant be worn casually, Ill show you!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I totally agree, where is ya'll Swagg at? I must gotta bottle mine up and sell it, LOL My China's should be here any day now!

these old heads dont know how we #Swaggin !!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 im j/k
But yea man, any basketball shoe that you can wear on your feet, 95% of the time you chould be able to pull em off no matter how hard you think it maybe.

I mean when you see people pulling of the Air Mags, you know there is a will and a way to pull off the Lebron 9s!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.....this joints are trash and nike is trying to create hype, because they know without it these joints will be outlet bound!

Originally Posted by phreshdude

smh.....this joints are trash and nike is trying to create hype, because they know without it these joints will be outlet bound!

1zmcac7.jpg

laugh.gif
 Get out man, just get out!
laugh.gif

Sup with all these myspace angle pics of dudes rockin these? Yall trying to hide acne scars or something? I should of took a pic of me in my Bred 8s vs. Bred 9s. Bred 8s look waaaaay better. Even the guy at Footlocker agreed.

It's just too much of a 'basketball' looking shoe, which is NOT a bad thing because it is a basketball shoe, but has little to none casual flare to it. JP spoiled us with the 7s and 8s because it was a basketball shoe with casual taste, but these look strictly for the court, again that's the purpose. Also these run small, I'm a sz 10 and they shoe looks waaay to long, or maybe it's my eyes? Lol. The shoe is more detailed than the 8s, feels slightly better, but far as everday casual wear, naw, I can't see myself IMO.

These run true to size just FYI for those with a size 11. Ive worn a size 11 for a LONG time and I know that some LASTS run small and I have to wear a size 11.5 in some other shoes i.e. The 8V.1

Anyhoo.... you dudes crack me up with what you can wear and not wear with kicks. If you have swag... from 15 to 55 you can rock whatever and pull it off. Skinny Jeans aint for us old heads... but a lil crotch space in the pants looks fine with these too.

Remember we are literally from ALL parts of the world and the best thing about that is we all DON'T dress alike. Hell dudes from DC dont really dress like guys from Northern, VA and dudes from Southern Maryland dont dress like dudes from Baltimore.

Why would we all want to dress alike? Booooo... Let each other live.... NT is a catwalk... enjoy the pics ya'll and not the dudes in the pics.. lol (not that theres anything wrong with that)

No Amechie.

Oh so now, angle shots are bad...lololol yea ok!

And great post NikeDealer........
But I hope no one took any offense to my post i was just joking with dude.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

These run true to size just FYI for those with a size 11. Ive worn a size 11 for a LONG time and I know that some LASTS run small and I have to wear a size 11.5 in some other shoes i.e. The 8V.1

Anyhoo.... you dudes crack me up with what you can wear and not wear with kicks. If you have swag... from 15 to 55 you can rock whatever and pull it off. Skinny Jeans aint for us old heads... but a lil crotch space in the pants looks fine with these too.

Remember we are literally from ALL parts of the world and the best thing about that is we all DON'T dress alike. Hell dudes from DC dont really dress like guys from Northern, VA and dudes from Southern Maryland dont dress like dudes from Baltimore.

Why would we all want to dress alike? Booooo... Let each other live.... NT is a catwalk... enjoy the pics ya'll and not the dudes in the pics.. lol (not that theres anything wrong with that)

No Amechie.
WERD!!

That was a good post ND, but that can be said about any shoe/clothing item......Shoes dont make the man, the man makes what he wears 10 times outta 9

People callin these cannons pre heat.... more like half baked!

I dont see anything special about this colorway. The only "hot" colorway so far is the chinas and even that cant redeem the look of the shoe. The arch of the 9 looks just like the 8V3 playoff and that was the worst looking shoe of 2011.. until JB started droppin the sig shoes!

Back
Top Bottom