Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by AZP

how do they feel? comfortable? how low to the ground are they?
In my opinion they felt like a more snug 8P/S BUT I feel like the 180-to-Zoom bag has been worked on to make the feel seem more natural when you move in em...They were pretty comfy the tongue and ankle collar are a tad bit softer...Overall I like the shoe. Imma go back tomorrow and try em on once more (might take more pics) and get back to yall..
do they feel as soft as the 8v1's??  cause the 8V3's didnt feel soft to me.

Originally Posted by anfattoo

Originally Posted by AZP

how do they feel? comfortable? how low to the ground are they?
In my opinion they felt like a more snug 8P/S BUT I feel like the 180-to-Zoom bag has been worked on to make the feel seem more natural when you move in em...They were pretty comfy the tongue and ankle collar are a tad bit softer...Overall I like the shoe. Imma go back tomorrow and try em on once more (might take more pics) and get back to yall..

Not as plush as the v1, but more comfy than the v3

for people who own these already,do they run .5 small like the 8s do or true to size?

i know ill end up getting a pair or two
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

checked out the link dro posted....9s for $200 and $210 not bad at all....and he has zoom rookies at $250 preorder even for the "limited" pairs? really? never heard of the site so im a little skeptical myself

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

^^ check their FB page and see all the complaints on the MN not coming through

So will they get the China's and the preheats??? I don't think they even know...

to each his own, but do some research first...
If youre talkin about the site I posted, I don't think they ever sold the Miami Nights so Im surprised to hear that.......can you PM me their facebook page???  I didnt even know he had one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by anfattoo

Not as plush as the v1, but more comfy than the v3

What CHitown said...Not as plush, but they are still comfy...They don't have that all around cushin like the V1 cuz of the materials used are different....More comfortable than the V3 but they are more snug so I suggest you try it on before you execute. 

i just tried these on at work today...
sick.gif
 horrible....very comfy but good lord that shape is horrible. and i wear a 10...
wonder if the china color will make it look any better
ohwell.gif

These don't look good with jeans, and I had on 514s. Shoe is bulky. It's like an H3 exterior with a Miata interior. I tried to really like these but I can't. Guess ill get my resale on :kanye shrug:

Does Footlocker, etc have the breds in stock already? I wonder if they are gonna be pushed up(release date).

I wanna buy both early from that site but they say they aren't shipping out until November 11th(Cannons) and November 30th(Chinas)

I don't know if I should wait and see if they drop elsewhere first or should I go ahead and cop now.
mad.gif
Aren't the Cannons supposed to be a GR?

^I doubt Cannons would be a GR, but I don't think they'll be super limited either. Probably something like a limited GR.

Back
Top Bottom