Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The University of Kentucky LeBron 9 is dropping this Friday, Oct 15th at Oneness (Lexington, KY) at midnight.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...ntucky-release-date.html

20qgxow.jpg

BTW: China's are sick in person.

KY is dope with the white outsole. Too bad there is no other way to get them. Hopefully there will be a release similar to it.

Hope they move away from using black in the sneakers, a lot of them use a lot of black, probably will but i don't know yet. NEXT picture I'm looking forward to is the Christmas colorway.

Man I just love the 9s man, the detail on them is amazing....Its crazy! I can't wait for my chinas BABY!!

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

amare looks like he rocking PE durant IV

Air Max Sweep Thru. Way better than the KD's...

To stay on topic, the 9's as a whole are a cool looking shoe and probably perform well above standards... But I scratch my head as to why this model is $170 msrp when say a model such as the 4's that probably cost way more to produce retailed for $150?...

#Bellsandwhistles

Looks like all Nikestores/town/.com will be getting the Kentucky's this Saturday Oct. 15th...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

What is up with the site, every page is blank

This, or when I go to different pages, it just starts showing me the same exact thing the other page shows.
indifferent.gif

Sneakernews is saying China "are about to hit the states as well", anyone know anything else about it? I feel like they would release it here but on a Super QS status, like five pairs for some key states.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Looks like all Nikestores/town/.com will be getting the Kentucky's this Saturday Oct. 15th...

Can anyone confirm this for real? I only heard NTLV was getting them

Back
Top Bottom