Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I sense the Chinas are going to release in the US. In limited GR or QS. There isn't a reason not to since other countries got them unless Nike is shafting its US consumers.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I sense the Chinas are going to release in the US. In limited GR or QS. There isn't a reason not to since other countries got them unless Nike is shafting its US consumers.

I agree with you, Nike isn't going to do the US like that so these will eventually hit store over here just a matter of time. 
I have a feeling that these may release before the Cannon's or release close to the RD of the Cannon's so they make us choose which one we really want if we don't get both 
laugh.gif

Wouldnt be surprised if they came out in the us but they wouldn't release right next to the cannons. Doesn't make sense marketing wise since they'd be losing part of their market on both shoes

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

My chinas are in the bronx post office, hopefully they give it to me today, ill take pics soon as I get em.

Let Me Know If They Fit True To Their Size or If I Should Go Up .5 Bigger?

saw the china's today but decided not to pull the trigger, patiently waiting for the cannon. the material looks good and durable it also fits well, comfortable and the CF shank didn't hurt compared to the 8 V3. It looks bulky on feet but i believe it will perform well on court.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

chinas released here in the Philippines...its like a semi GR or a QS maybe...

lebron9.jpg

lebron9a.jpg

lebron9b.jpg

lebron9c.jpg

lebron9d.jpg

lebron9e.jpg

lebron9f.jpg

great details on this shoe...ill see if what other colorways would be nice to wear....UK one is on my radar
smile.gif
canons are ok.

Had to quote. Pics are KILLER!
pimp.gif

Can't wait to mess around with these on iD...
nerd.gif

got mine this weekend they fit like the 8 v1's narrow snug dudes with wide feet might wanna go up .5 a sz  ..........overall very pleased !!

Got my "China's" this morning. This shoe is everything I heard/read it to be. Sick color and the lockdown is incredible. I went TTS and they def have a snug feel, but I will attribute that to them being new. I will buy the "Cannons", "Breds", and the "Miami Nights."

If you can, snag a pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom