Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I have to say... I HATE Hyperfuse..... HATE it...

But Im sold... and Im not waiting to see more... or for the masses to change their mind.

My mind is made up.

Winner Winner Steak bone dinner.

Hmm... Seems that the Fuse material was kept minimal.... =
pimp.gif

More pics tomorrow... Why not today?....

Smh.... So spoiled.

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

Your gonna see how nice the carbon fiber is around the check. Dope just dope.

Yeah I peeped that. It's looking very interesting thus far.

So far I'm liking the smaller Swoosh, hopefully on the X it's gone completely or has a minimal presence similar to the 4

I also like that Carbon Fiber %+%

But that Pull tab is doo doo brown, what were they thinking

Hopefully full pics come tonight

need more pics
nerd.gif

so far so good though...i like the lions head better than the sig on the tongue. it gives the line an identity like the jumpman did for jordan.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Looks interesting so far. Reserving judgement for when I see a pic of the whole shoe. Not these snippets.

x2... not sure what to think about the HUGE signature on the tongue though... 

Ive been assured full pics are going to be posted be it by CK or another source already primed to submit...

Also.. not sure if thats Carbon Fiber or Ballistic Mesh.. unless we are talkin two different parts...

Either way.. Im surprised in a few hours... only this many comments...

I do agree.. give us all or give us nothing lololol... but I respect the grind.

Going to need to see more to make a judgement.

Liked the new logo on the apparel that has been seen so far but it doesn't look great on the shoe, in that triangular frame.

Another minimalist tongue.
eyes.gif
. Tongues need to be padded Nike, you douchebags. And how about making them cover the entire front of the ankle, call me crazy.

Pro combat lining could be interesting. Seems like it might be a bit intrusive to ankle motion though.

Again need more than teaser pics to make a real call.   

Seem these will have carbon fiber shank similar to the 8 PS, is this right? Upper part looking good but if does have the carbon fiber shank it's not going to be good for those who have flat foot. The 7 and 8 V1/V2 are perfect, the PS hurts my foot. And I hope the detail on the sole will not sacrifice the traction. Well to try it on is to feel. Bring it on!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

enough with the teasers lol. these look good so far though. can't wait for official/leaked pics.

Back
Top Bottom