Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Is this a new era thing,had me hype for nuthin'

this.
I'd rather be back in the days where I didn't know about the new J's until somebody came to school with the new eastbay and we passed that +@*+* around circling all the shoes and jerseys/hoodies we wanted with them, marking our initials next to that stuff like we were really coppin
laugh.gif

was always pissed when they did it to mine though... :smh

Not Sure About These... The Full Air Unit On The 7s & 8s Were Making Me Love Them... These Have A 180 Air Unit An A Flywire Design So Im Guessing These Will Look Similar To The 8 V3s... If So Ill Probably Be Passing. Cant See Lebron Having Another Good Shoe Till The 11th Or 12 Pair.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Not Sure About These... The Full Air Unit On The 7s & 8s Were Making Me Love Them... These Have A 180 Air Unit An A Flywire Design So Im Guessing These Will Look Similar To The 8 V3s... If So Ill Probably Be Passing. Cant See Lebron Having Another Good Shoe Till The 11th Or 12 Pair.

indifferent.gif
These shoes are design to be athlete shoes. So far all the Lebron are beast on court except the soldier ii

These should be a nice shoe for Bron's first title
grin.gif
. I'm diggin everything so far except that heel pull tab thingy...it better have an interesting function besides being a heel tab.

i'm glad they're not using the hyperfuse material that we're use to seeing. I can tell it's going to hug the foot really well since the eyestay is higher up. I don't like the heel pull tab though. Looking good so far. Breds is gonna be copped again.

Pro Combat lining is unique but I prefer the sphere lining from his earlier shoes. I'm a big fan of carbon fiber but it's getting too played out.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Is this a new era thing,had me hype for nuthin'

this.
I'd rather be back in the days where I didn't know about the new J's until somebody came to school with the new eastbay and we passed that +@*+* around circling all the shoes and jerseys/hoodies we wanted with them, marking our initials next to that stuff like we were really coppin
laugh.gif

was always pissed when they did it to mine though... :smh

Truth.
pimp.gif
IX's look promising. But after what the south beach's did the next limited release will be hectic.

That new logo on the sole doesn't seem to belong there. It almost looks out of place. The lion head would of been a better choice. Also, I think it's time for the sig to make the dunkman it's permanent logo.

Originally Posted by gentry187

That new logo on the sole doesn't seem to belong there. It almost looks out of place. The lion head would of been a better choice. Also, I think it's time for the sig to make the dunkman it's permanent logo.

It would be too similar to the Jumpman.
Then again, no one has any problem when It's used on the annual Dunkman colorway.

Also, the South Beach colorway is supposed to be called the "Miami Nights", or that could be a red and yellow colorway, but I'm betting it's the South Beach colorway.

Some dude who works at a shoe shop says the Lebron IX Miami Nights shows up in his system as green, so I'm guessing they're using the Filament Green again, which means another corny yearly colorway (USA's/Vets Days for the 8's, Summit Lake Hornets, etc.). I mean I'm all for the Dunkman, but the SLH and USA's have to stop. I mean the Aqua 8s are dope but wouldn't it be wack if we had an Aqua for every Legacy Jordan. Same with the Grape 5's, Bordeaux 7's, etc.

Also there's a Cannon Blue/Orange colorway of these, so we might finally have a HWC Lebron hit retail.

Some of you youngin's aren't goin to do too well with the ladies when you get older.. lol

If you can't handle teaser pics now.... how ya goin to handle romance when she's teasin you later? lol

Altho Im one who wants to see it all as well, I've come to appreciate those who give us what they have because they dont even have to do that.

laugh.gif

We've become too greedy now.... Today's era is so un-appreciative....

Getting all mad and anxious just b/c were not seeing any leaked pics months in advanced.

I recall when we found out how the new Jordans looked like, the day of release.

Back
Top Bottom