Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^What are you talking about the Xmas 9s will never happen? You can easily make them on ID, only thing he added were the white speckles on the midsole.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Those of you that preordered the china and already got them. Did you guys buy them on kicks crew or kix files?

I got mine from RMK store. I delt with them when the Lebron 7 Allstrs came out, so I decided to deal with them again with the Chinas, since they pulled through with no problems what so ever.

Thanks bro, looking at your pair is making me so anxious for my pair to get here. I ordered from kicks crew and they shipped on the 6th. The tracking shows it cleared customs. I'm hoping they get here by Friday.

Originally Posted by Delaneyj1

Kobe Vii> Lebron IX
indifferent.gif
 hope your JOKING!!!

Man I'm just sayin', NONE of these pics are helping these shoes...in fact they may have done irreparable damage.

^
laugh.gif
"irreparable damage? It ain't that serious. They're shoes, just don't buy them. You're talking about them like they're some kind of trauma victim.

Wayne141 wrote:
^
laugh.gif
"irreparable damage? It ain't that serious. They're shoes, just don't buy them. You're talking about them like they're some kind of trauma victim.

With what some have done to try and make these shoes look a bit hipper, especially in the off court sense, LeBron and Nike may want to perform some sort of intervention. They've, Nike Basketball, said in the promo that these are unapologetic in design, as this is a performance shoe.

Perhaps the joke is now on those who are desperate to prove otherwise.

laugh.gif

Is the Lebron logo on the sockliner printed on? If it is,
sick.gif
I like the leather patch sewn onto the 8 sockliner. It doesn't come off.
pimp.gif

Dope PS work up there. I really like the blue and white colorways

Originally Posted by In Transit

Wayne141 wrote:
^
laugh.gif

With what some have done to try and make these shoes look a bit hipper, especially in the off court sense, LeBron and Nike may want to perform some sort of intervention. They've, Nike Basketball, said in the promo that these are unapologetic in design, as this is a performance shoe.

laugh.gif

So...you don't like them. That's cool. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

thanks for the Vid, I think those Cannons are the best colorways.. those laces murdered it.. thanks for the vid
THIS

I'm getting those cannons first 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

Just a quick question where is all the hate for the 9's at? Nike wins again lol but I really do hope the China's release in the states cause all those pics are killing me lol

lol its not even worth mentioning anymore. It happens EVERY YEAR! 
laugh.gif
 the ones screaming how much they hate the shoe now will be the main people scramming that they LOVE the Xmass Lebron 9s.........watch just watch! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Wayne141 wrote:
^
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wanted to like them, that is why I keep checking in to see the newer pics on feet, but it continues to get worse and worse...and worse....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wanted to like them, that is why I keep checking in to see the newer pics on feet, but it continues to get worse and worse...and worse....
laugh.gif

lol, that's cool man, I mean not every shoe is for everybody. I just thought it was funny how you were talking about it as "irreparable damage".

Wayne141 wrote:
^
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whats hilarious is that these dudes actually go about making up stories in their head about how "nike knew that the shoes wouldn't look casual" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

An intervention? HAHAHA!

Wow these guys try their best to kill a shoe....Its only a shoe guys let it go! We like it you don't, we don't need to hear or read about every 2 post! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom