Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Them joint smoking  
pimp.gif
 with them light blue jeans!!! Mine are at home waiting for me, can't wait to get off work at 5pm 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

^^^that left shoe looks a bit deformed in front. what's up with that?

The shoe is 100% fine, most of the shoes have that on the side or at the toe, when you put on the shoe it disappears 
tongue.gif

Guess its a hyperfuse thing.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by thapointguy

All these talk about "imma show you how I stunt these Chinas and make them look good casually" and nothing yet?!

cmonson.gif

Later today,  aint leave the crib yet.

Don't even trip Fresh I got em! Let him look at the pics above! 
pimp.gif

I'll wait till I get the 4S to post better pics tho. The camera on there should let the light hit better

I expected you to have a complete outfit with matching fitted.
laugh.gif

LMAOOOO!!!!! Naw man not right now, Thats for Facebook ishh, I really haven't got cloths for them now anyway. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by Gottips3

I Think the lighting in this pic sets them off! I love em!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 #StopIt5 !! the jeans are actually slim as hell, they just look like that because I'm sitting DOWN! got em pushed down... lmao at that pic tho!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

All these talk about "imma show you how I stunt these Chinas and make them look good casually" and nothing yet?!

cmonson.gif

Later today,  aint leave the crib yet.

Don't even trip Fresh I got em! Let him look at the pics above! 
pimp.gif

I'll wait till I get the 4S to post better pics tho. The camera on there should let the light hit better
pimp.gif
 your new name is COOK, because all you be doing is COOKIN 
laugh.gif

I Think the lighting in this pic sets them off! I love em!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 #StopIt5 !! the jeans are actually slim as hell, they just look like that because I'm sitting DOWN! got em pushed down... lmao at that pic tho!

But in all fairness, you were trying to make them look good for casual wear with your pic......you were unsuccessful

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But in all fairness, you were trying to make them look good for casual wear with your pic......you were unsuccessful
My G, so they don't look good with the light blue jeans tho? To each of their own, I think its 
pimp.gif
, Plus I'm at the China house COOKING in them! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

There's no way I could tuck my jeans into these, you gotta get some raw selvedge denim jeans that fit save that baggy $@^% and let em ride
pimp.gif
If I find some light blue denim,that would work.a
But the jeans are far from baggy, if I stood up, you would think I was just another "Skinny leg jean N*#*#(#((#(*" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I know exactly what your talking about, I even asked myself why they looked so baggy in the pic, but oh well the shoes look 
pimp.gif
 anyway.

dam i cant decide if i want the chinas or the cannon's.. personally i think its goin to be easier to get the cannons

Back
Top Bottom