Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'll be picking up my ID as soon as they become available.
mhx3k1.png

for people who have done nikeID before..is anyone positive on when it asks you to choose a second lace color- does that mean another set of laces?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thanks again Brandon! I couldn't resist it.
laugh.gif
The blue/black/white combination is sick in person.

Oh snaps! you went and got them.. Glad I could help out!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

laugh.gif

Yeah I contemplated for a good minute and the rest was history. I'll wait to get the breds or blackouts down the road when its cheaper. Hopefully they get the Hurricane colorway as well.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Based on the fact it seems everyone on here that is buying Chinas @ 225-300 a pair, is it safe to say that these very well may not release at all next month in favor of Miami nights, Hurricanes, and Pre-Heat colorways?  At first I was under the impression we would just have to wait for Chinas. Now it seems they may not drop at all stateside?  Apologies if already covered,but YUKU ftl and trying to negotiate page by page for this info.
No confirmation either way yet Rich. Jason Petrie didn't even seem to know if there would be a US release for sure. Pretty much people that want them are just locking them up just in case there's no release stateside at all. 
Thanks Wayne.  I like 'em, but it won't break my heart if I don't get them.  Nice p/u Brandon,  How do they feel around the ankle area?  To me, the main question i have is why so bulky and "awkward" ( not terribly streamlined ) around the ankle.  I am curious to see how they feel laced up or near laced up.  I love the way the v2s feel on feet- if these are anything close, then very cool.  Pre-heats should be on their way for a review within a week or so.  Kinda digging Miami nights with the purple and cherry as well.
I really like how they feel around the ankle laced up. They used Nike Pro Combat material on the inside of the ankle collar, so there's even more padding there than on the 8s. The 9s also have much more of a lockdown feel to them than the 8s, and though I haven't balled in them yet, I think it's safe to say they will perform better on the court than the 8s with the zoom 180 setup. Makes you feel closer to the ground than the 360 air without sacrificing the cushioning very much.

laugh.gif

Yeah I contemplated for a good minute and the rest was history. I'll wait to get the breds or blackouts down the road when its cheaper. Hopefully they get the Hurricane colorway as well.

Cool... always glad to help. He said he's getting the cannons for sure just not sure the exact date. did you check out the breds?

Only thing I don't like is the woven strands can snag and rip. The pair I just picked up on the medial side of one shoe they is a very small section that snagged out slightly.

just picked up the breds. pics in about 10 min. grabbed another pair of uk's too. couldnt pass em up. love these shoes

Cool... always glad to help. He said he's getting the cannons for sure just not sure the exact date. did you check out the breds?

No I didn't Brandon. If I did I probably would've bought it too.
laugh.gif
Trying to take it slowly. My bank account is not ready. Cannons I'm not sure about since I like the Hurricanes better.

Looking forward to your pics of the breds Brandon. I will not go back though haha.

neither kobe or lebrons inspire me. both have no casual appeal and both look pretty much like typical NBA nikes.

imo if these shoes were name nike air jam times or hyperswerve or some dumb name like that there would be little to no interest.

no disrespect to those that roll with them...

#waitstillnextyeartobeinspiredagain

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

neither kobe or lebrons inspire me. both have no casual appeal and both look pretty much like typical NBA nikes.

I can see where you say that with Kobes, but bro Air fresh did display some dope pics. if you have the right attire you can pull up off.
so i gotta disagree

The cushion around the ankle is almost so good that you don't even have to wear a ankle brace! lol....almost..just almost. 

But yea I agree the lockdown is crazy, the ankle support is crazy, being lower to the ground is good to. Like everyone one predicted they do work really well for b-ball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom