Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Are the kentuckys going to release at HOH or only Niketowns i need those love the color blue so its a must own for me

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

breds and uks
great pick up

good for you.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Let me add to Brandon's pics of the UK.
the sole is fresh on these

they would be fire with a giant UK on the tongue.....

with NO UK they are okay
eek.gif

Right on Pointguy. Now I have to wait til my girl brings home the good camera. put my pics to shame... BTW nice floor tiles. just got mine installed at my spot...

They should put the school logos on the shoe, would make the shoe MUCH better.

Those nike id, i'm pretty sure its just a test, cuz i saw the banner and i saw more colorways that isn't showing on the nike id.

We NEED speckles, thats A MUSTTTTTTTTT for this shoe.

i still hope to see the elites soon and i hope the lows will remain the same as what we saw earlier. i like the lows alot.

Originally Posted by Tlong80

Are the chinas dropping the USA?

Please Respond!!!

And I'm a newb to this thread so I'm clueless as far as the releases go...

Any concrete info on the UK release???

And is eBay the only site I can find those Cannons???

Any help is greatly appreciated...

damn, really thinking about getting the UK's after looking at those pics. decisions, decisions...

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Those nike id, i'm pretty sure its just a test, cuz i saw the banner and i saw more colorways that isn't showing on the nike id.

We NEED speckles, thats A MUSTTTTTTTTT for this shoe.
Hmmm. I recall something about different color packs. Can anyone clarify?
nerd.gif

116l1ft.png

I spy Turquoise and Green (as a Quarter option)...
nerd.gif

Also, DOPE pick-ups, Brandon and TPG!

As I expected the logo on the insoles is starting to peel off. The cushioning setup is very responsive. The lockdown is incredible when you lace it through the tongue slit and the upper lace holes. Something from the inside of the tongue is irritating me tho, I think it is the stitching. All in all it is an on court performer.

Back
Top Bottom