Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by In Transit

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Yeah, the tone of this thread has changed dramatically.  The fact that the most vocal cats cant stay out this thread is hilarious to me. 

What's with people trying to force their opinions on others here? I find that to be hilarious as well. Personally, I come to see the pics, and I have yet to see one on foot, one that even suggests that this is even close to being a good looking shoe. It seems that you have to wear it unlaced, wear a pair of spamdex, then walk as if you have gout to make'em look halfway decent.  
roll.gif
 Altho I disagree with your sentiment on the looks of these shoes.. I do agree.. Im not a Skinny Jean wearer... so I didnt need to see pics of the IXs with them on to like them.. I liked them from the jump unlike MANY... but its everyone's right to like them now and have them grown on them.
As for those who say it doesn't look like a signature shoe... it has to... because it is a signature shoe.  Think back to the 90's... if you were old enough and think back to MANY Nike Basketball kicks which were odd lines odd designs.. but new....  They were different. Many are classics today.

We gotta stop expecting new Sigs to look like something else we've seen before.... It was said with the VII... doesn't look like a Sig... I myself couldn't look at the VIII V1 and then NWT's ONE pic the V1s sold me like a slave on the Amistad....and the I've got three pairs of the Trip Blacks and countless V2s...

We all have different tastes...and this shoe isn't any different... brotha's in DC will rock em when they hit discounts... and others will have them with the limited colors... 
^^^I totally agree with your post; is a very thoughtful one. To address something you alluded to in the post, I think many people are afraid to see change in a signature shoe when the two previous signatures looked similar.
Look at the LeBron IIs and IIIs. Both were well received and resembled each other a decent amount. When the LeBron IVs first released, many people HATED them, mainly because they were so dramatically different from the beloved IIs and IIIs.

Now? The IVs are regarded as a classic LeBron by many, if not the majority, of LeBron's signature line's fans. The same is proving to be true with the IXs: while people first hated them and screamed for something that resembled the VIIs and VIIIs, now everyone is foaming at the mouth when pictures of an additional colorway hits the web.

All of this is nothing new, and the cycle will continue to repeat itself as more LeBron's are released.

all those ps colorways
pimp.gif

I agree with Ty, majority of you guys hated on the 9 and now it seems like a complete 180

Originally Posted by jeff3424

are Kentuckys gonna release on EastBay?

Yes. They will be available tomorrow, Friday October 14th at 11pm CT/ Midnight ET. The Lebron 9's in Varsity Royal/ White/ Black/ Kentucky will be listed under Eastbay product # 69764400. You can view all of our current Lebron 9 shoes here: http://bit.ly/mRETZY When more Lebron 9 shoes are added to our site, they will also appear under this link. We suggest bookmarking the link to periodically check for sizing availability and product additions in the future. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin 

WOOOHHHHH! Another sick colorway!!! Although , I must admit that the Oregon logo looks much better on these but still I wont let this colorway pass up on me! Darn you nike!!!!

They ain't playing with the colorways this year.
Definitely. Looks like nike and lebron are going all out with the colorways and most of us are beasting on it. But maybe we might still see some annoying PE's and colorways that won't get released to the public....SMH.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

They ain't playing with the colorways this year.
Definitely. Looks like nike and lebron are going all out with the colorways and most of us are beasting on it. But maybe we might still see some annoying PE's and colorways that won't get released to the public....SMH.
ohwell.gif

To be honest, I'm satisfied already. Chinas, cannons, kentuckys, miamis and breds...thats more than solid. Who knows what else they cooked up for christmas and all star. We still have ID and the lows to look foward too. And outside of the hwcs, I wasnt that impressed with the unreleased 8s. Dont really feel like I missed out on anything.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by donjuan513

*PARDON THE INTERRUPTION•

I just wanted to say that I see a lot of minds have changed about the Lebron IX in this thread. 3/4s of you were DISGUSTED by this shoe when the first pictures surfaced. Some went as far as calling JP out of his name because this shoe was do "ugly". Now its all ooohhs and awwwes. I just had to point that out. Glad to see the change of heart.
Welcome to NT.

THIS!
laugh.gif

Got the news my local spot is getting 9 pairs and some matching tee that we get for free, pics coming Saturday afternoon.

I live in Ohio if that matters to anyone tracking state releases

I like KY's but I'll pass without a logo.

My just grab Black/reds and wait for xmas or all stars...

Not paying the 300 for Chinas...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I like KY's but I'll pass without a logo.

My just grab Black/reds and wait for xmas or all stars...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Not paying the 300 for [/color]Chinas...Any Lebron 9
I like Cannons the best of the bunch so far.  They have a "Chaos" like quality to me.  I am going to see how they feel on feet/court/casual and go from there.  If I like 'em enough then probably an Xmas colorway or maybe the Miami Nights.  After that, probably good for awhile.

I really think a TRUE Miami Dolphins/Flint Tropics CW would sell like hotcakes.  Probably as well, if not better than the original South Beach. Just my .02.

Still haven't seen the "Cannons" but everything is fire so far. I doubt I can cop this weekend but man I need those Kentucky and UMs in my life. Want the Chinas but I can't justify 300 on a shoe I'll barely rock

Originally Posted by AZP

Originally Posted by Zach13g

beezo0.jpg

already been posted but i think the aways look better. will be copping this weekend
Just so you don't get your hopes up too high & then get elt down, these ARE NOT releasing this weekend. Its sort of a gereric type without the UK logo & is blk/blu. Sorry, UNLESS you just signed with UK!
happy.gif

generic but 
Spoiler [+]
279206481.png

imma play with it some more later...pause
the retail miami's are kinda nice

Back
Top Bottom