Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Swoosh had the discount yesterday for pre-orders for the Black and Red, now it's gone back to retail. In case anyone was going to wait, it's too late. Just letting you know.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

does the sizing compare to the lebron 8 v1s? i remember i got my normal size originally and they were waay to snug on me so i had to go up a half size..so would you say they fit like the 8 v1s did? or are they more true to size?

Get you normal size. The 8v1 is narrow and had more padding. The IX doesn't have any padding up front. The tongue/internal bootie is the only padding and it's thin. The overlay shell is like the upper of the kobe v and vi but a tad thicker. The ankle support is well padded.

Lebron 9's are really becoming the shoe to beat right now with all of these fantastic colorways releasing! Oh and has anybody seen the new kobe 7 pic's?... The bland design,the weird shin sleeve and the recycled kobe dream seaon look(maybe it might grow on me like the lebron 9's but right now I'm a bit disappointed with it lookswise)... And I thought that shoe would beat the lebron 9's in the looks category.. SMH at me. Can't wait to try on my LBJ 9 China's! 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

does the sizing compare to the lebron 8 v1s? i remember i got my normal size originally and they were waay to snug on me so i had to go up a half size..so would you say they fit like the 8 v1s did? or are they more true to size?

Get you normal size. The 8v1 is narrow and had more padding. The IX doesn't have any padding up front. The tongue/internal bootie is the only padding and it's thin. The overlay shell is like the upper of the kobe v and vi but a tad thicker. The ankle support is well padded.

alright thanks!

Originally Posted by jst628

those UK's worn casually look like any other nike bball shoe... the crazy CW's look dope tho

But they cost more than most.
Dont understand why some people are going ape#$&@ over those uk's.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

how is the cushioning?..... do they have the same insole like the 8's?.... does the 180 sole feel good? what about the zoom in the forefoot?

The zoom air is very responsive as expected and the 180 air is adequate enough to absorb impact. The insole is the same I believe but it's not as springy as the 8 v1/v2 maybe the phylon is thinner not sure. I think it is easier to roll your ankle because of the placement of the carbon shank and that part of the outsole is slightly rounded. If you put the shoe on a flat surface the shoe wobbles. Not sure if all pairs are like that. It is a great performing shoe no doubt.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Wonder how limited the Hurricanes will be, only cw im interested in right now. 

^ And could you cut all that GIF crap out, we get it you have a gif for every situation and feel the need to use em as much as possible.  It was cute at first but seeing the same gifs on every page on this thread got annoying right quick. muchos gracias

47724e5c29991d4537eaef.jpg
THIS!

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Let that boy cook...

I really like the fact that people are turning around to the 9s Like I said when the first pics hit, the shoes are AWESOME!

This dude Gotti gotta chill, every page son posting a .gif of his love affair with the 9s. This is getting as bad as him mention that he owns the South Beach 8s in the Lebron 8 thread. Dudes put son in the corner like

665730299.jpg

^lmao..Yall reachin I think the gifs help the thread...Cuz when I see the gifs I ACTUALLY go back to see why he posted it...So in the long run I read more instead of scrolling for pics. Not saying EVERYONE does this, but I'm sure some do.

lolol Chill people, The gifs are just to bring this thread up from all the negativity! Im starting to think some of you are just hate'n because people in here actually like the 9s! (thats just what i think) 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got so many funny gifs saved on my phone, I gottah use them for something! 
laugh.gif

lol, it's all good with the gifs. gives me a good laugh.
anyways, i'm going to purchase the chinas real soon...are they true size or 1/2 up? gotta make sure it's right because there ain't no returns for overseas purchases.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Let that boy cook...

I really like the fact that people are turning around to the 9s Like I said when the first pics hit, the shoes are AWESOME!
you are the biggest Lebron fanboy Ive ever witnessed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Let that boy cook...

you are the biggest Lebron fanboy Ive ever witnessed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I get it all the time! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]
ehdi5g.jpg
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]New pickup today, and couldn't be happier with them. [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]And y'all need to lay off Gotti. He's got a VERY valid point about how everyone suddenly loves the 9s these days. [/font]

Back
Top Bottom