Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Im gonna need to find that UK set
nerd.gif

If only the Kentucky's releasing have the logo. I prefer that the logo replaces that stupid signature on the tongue.

Cannons could serve as the Away version of the Miami. I can't imagine it to be that different if they were to release.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Cannons could serve as the Away version of the Miami. I can't imagine it to be that different if they were to release.

cannons are navy/orange/teal/volt

Nike ain't playing this year, can't wait till the 11th of November i will v getting myself a pair of cannons. That date can't come fast enough

I'm still not a fan of this shoe, but as a fan of the Hurricanes it's going to be hard to resist that colorway. The shoe isn't ugly it just doesn't appeal to me as much as the last two models. What kills me is that some of you act like people can't change their mind about things. So what if someone initially didn't like the shoe until they saw it in a certain colorway.........I'm quite sure most of us have bought a shoe model we didn't like just because the colorway was nice. I'm guilty of this with the Kobe 1 BlackOuts and those grey/royal blue Lebron 2s, looks like it may happen again with the Hurricanes Lebron 9s. What are we here for? To state our opinions, right? So let it be.........

PPl that are paying over retail for Kentuckys over-paid. These will be easily attainable as long as you get to your store release day. NDC and Eastbay are getting them too. NOthing to sweat over

wheres evry1 thats gettin the cannons and having them shipped ordering theres from???...thought they only released in miami as of now???.........thanks

What page can I go to see on-foot images.

I really like the shoe, but I keep feeling like the shoe tongue keeps getting bigger with each model, which I'm not really feelin

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Out of the university pack, I'd go Miami > Kentucky >> Ohio State

I guess Cannons this year are sort of the "Veterans Day" shoe cuz of the Air Force connection?

Agree about the order. I'm actually pretty anxious to see the 112s and SVSMs for this year
smokin.gif

Glad that Lebron's are getting the Kobe treatment. Hopefully we'll get those exclusive colorways we've been paying an arm and legs for (112, Fairfax, HWC,etc)

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

EASTBAY: are you going to get the cool grey/ black/ cherry colorway?? (aka miami nights)
We hope to have more information on the LeBron 9 colorways releasing in November in the next 1-2 weeks.

Otherwise, just in case you missed it, we do have the Kentucky colorway up on our website now for the launch tonight at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET.  Our stock is limited.  Please note, our warehouse does not plan to double box any LeBron 9s at this time.  I know this is not something you want to hear, but at least you know ahead of time.

Here is a link to our current selection of LeBron 9 shoes:
http://bit.ly/mRETZY

EastbayRep - Ray

does any1 have any ideas or tricks that they use on how to keep the inside label/logo that on the inner sole from peeling and coming off!!!!!???........mine already started to peel alittle and im trying to prevent it from coming all the way off!!!!!...i havent even balled in them just casual use for like a hour or so......u would think for a $170 price tag they would mayb have stitched it on as in previous models or found some other way instead of the cheap common way nike usually does it, i know it happens with alot of the nike sneakers now of days!!!!!

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

does any1 have any ideas or tricks that they use on how to keep the inside label/logo that on the inner sole from peeling and coming off!!!!!???........mine already started to peel alittle and im trying to prevent it from coming all the way off!!!!!...i havent even balled in them just casual use for like a hour or so......u would think for a $170 price tag they would mayb have stitched it on as in previous models or found some other way instead of the cheap common way nike usually does it, i know it happens with alot of the nike sneakers now of days!!!!!

I asked this question couple pages but I guess no one cares about this problem. Mine is peeling as well. That is what I liked about the stitched patch on the 8.

KOP HOH will have them in the AM. Not all sizes however they got a weird drop but I will be there to pick up my second pair of UK's

Back
Top Bottom