Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

50smh.gif

let me know if i used your gif correctly, thanks

#StopIt5 I told dude to send the shoes back awhile ago. he never did he just filed a claim, paypal is taking care of that....

(50 cent gif right back at you)
laugh.gif

Kentucky's are LIVE on sneakerhead.com but NOT for retail but they are good to go if you can't wait sz 9-13 no half except 10.5

just thought you might like to know

these guys have the boxset for just over a buck......that is a buck to those with millions 1000.00 is like one dollar

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

these guys have the boxset for just over a buck......that is a buck to those with millions 1000.00 is like one dollar

Man that box set looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But never will I pay a stack for em...NEVER!

tried on the bred version yesterday at fl. i gotta say i am not feelin them at all.....but i also said that about the 8's the first time i tried them. gotta see these other colorways in person.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

No hate on the youngster.... but if Stickie and the other reviewers want to get a tad more credibility not that many of the folks care, they can use the right terms when reviewing.

I think it lends itself to being a bit more professional and teaching others not aware what the real terms are.

Instead of the other side.. state which side is medial and anterior.. state the orange parts within the shoe are quilted padding not just sleeves and booties. Just a tip for my man...

Again.. not that many care...but anything to try and help

what kills me is seeing on the school SMU's with the logo's then seeing the release version without them...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

what kills me is seeing on the school SMU's with the logo's then seeing the release version without them...

I think we all would prefer anything other than Bron Bron's signature on the tongue.

Logos > Signatures 

China's just rolled in!!!

Shout out to Limited shoes, they def put the effort into the packaging unlike some other overseas sites
laugh.gif
They bubble wrapped and boxed the package, cant thank them enough for that........resellers take notes!!!

First impression was Meh! But then I spent some time with them and really analyzed the detail and they are a very nice shoe but TBH, Im a lil underwhelmed by the 9 now that I have it in my hands. I don't like the shape of the tongue at all. Besides that, the medial side is superfugly......seriously!!! Now the lateral side is beautiful and really what drew me to buying the shoe, and I think that goes for most of you as well. Overall, it's a well designed shoe, one that will be loved by many, but Im afraid I have to say it is inferior to the 8 and maybe even the 7 IMO. Great shoe nonetheless, and def better than that crap you call the Kobe VII and the Jordan 2012
laugh.gif

The shoe does have a lot going for it though, comfort wise, it def has a lock down feel that you should have with a premiere basketball shoe. I think these would outperform the 8 V1/V2 but for casual wear, I think its gotta be the 8 FTW

Overall, I like the shoe because of the colorway and Im happy with the purchase but TBH I dunno if I will buy another pair of 9's......I might just go hunting for some more 8's
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Not sure where yall gettin the notion that everyone loves the 9's now.   Most of the dudes in here like a colorway or two but i dont recall anyone cept a select few gettin hard ons over the 9's as a whole.  When pics of the Black Reds first surfaced I said the right colorway would make the shoe.  I remember a lot of others shared that opinion.  I didnt like the black reds then and i still dont like em now.  But i knew if a SVSM or CTK cw dropped Id be all over em.  Im only feelin the Hurricane cw thus far and already got a pair of IDs ready to get got when they hit the site.  

Also, chances are a lot of the heads that were callin the 9's ugly arent coming in this thread everyday making the same claim.  And its not like them same heads are coming in here expressing their love fer the shoe now.  If you love the 9's, thats cool.  No need to make the assumption that everyone loves em.  I know if I hated the shoes, I wouldnt bother coming in the thread. 

50smh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/310390/Gottips3-your-attention-is-needed

50smh.gif

let me know if i used your gif correctly, thanks
Wow, pretty grimey

I was wondering about that^^^^ Was that ever resolved??? Gotti do yourself a favor and get that dealt with man.......not a good look

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I was wondering about that^^^^ Was that ever resolved??? Gotti do yourself a favor and get that dealt with man.......not a good look

oh I did, i told him to ship the shoes back, and i will return the money through paypal, but never got a response. he did a charge back with his card, so paypal is taking care of it. he still hasnt shipped the shoes back.

I admit I did only put DS on there so that people would look at the shoes. aAnd as i told him in the text mesg the shoes where worn 1 time back in 08. Yea its my fault for saying DS. but i told him i would refund him the money through paypal if he sent the shoes back. He never answered nor did he ever ship the shoes back. So like I said My paypal is handling it. We are just waiting to hear from his cc company

Originally Posted by DRO3000

212955779.png
Something I notice (maybe its a bad pic?)
Originally Posted by jrjmd

135443447.png
Thicker lining here. Hmmm
jrjmd, what size shoe do you rock?

Anyways, I hope dudes are not camping at Santa Monica NT for the KY 
frown.gif
, I need those. 

Originally Posted by nadesico86

UK's are looking really good! Hopefully they won't be too hard to get come friday

why wouldn't they? they don't have the PE logo right(can someone clarify)? i can imagine someone being disappointed when they open the box thinking that the PE version is what they ordered.

Kentuckys are decent, just can't get past the fact that I despise UK hoops.  Trying to convince myself they are kinda Brewers colors as well but not happening.  Still contend that my favorites out of everything we've seen to date are the cannons.  Something about how that green works with the orange that really makes that a unique look.  Interested to see final pics of the Miami Nights colorways as well,  For those that have theirs already, can you shed some light on the adjustable looking piece around the midfoot that laces up around the tongue?  Is that a smooth feel or do you notice it there?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by nadesico86

UK's are looking really good! Hopefully they won't be too hard to get come friday

why wouldn't they? they don't have the PE logo right(can someone clarify)? i can imagine someone being disappointed when they open the box thinking that the PE version is what they ordered.
Nike touting how they are limited via their twitter, can never tell if Nike hyping, being honest or just coy.  I know some Nike Stores are getting them as well as some HoHs but that's it. 

Back
Top Bottom