Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Man, a lot of colorways dropping in just 2-3 months:

Chinas
Cannons
Kentuckys
Breds
Ohio State
Miami Nights
Miami Hurricanes
Blackouts
Homes

Xmas ain't even here yet lol

*raises hand* First I would like to say that I thought they did a horrible job with these but I am now after seeing them over and over like the previous bron's, expect the 7's, I do like these but not for the price.

I like the OSU colorway but hate that damn school
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Man I'm not a huge fan of the retail Miamis. The PE ones tho. Sell my first born

You serious too huh? Only difference is the logo on the tongue....

You making it sound like its a completely different shoe.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Man I'm not a huge fan of the retail Miamis. The PE ones tho. Sell my first born

You serious too huh? Only difference is the logo on the tongue....

You making it sound like its a completely different shoe.
eyes.gif

usually I'd agree that such a subtle difference doesnt make a difference but imo the U logo sets em off something hard.  Still feelin the Hurricanes as is though, best cw I've seen thus far. Only one I'd copp.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Are the Chinas releasing in the states? I've been getting mixed answers everywhere...they are fire but im not dropping $250 on em.

Ur getting mixed bc no one knows. Even JP said, "get a pair if u can now"So there just is not any solid info, only rumor or speculation
Copped! Called my mom about half an hour ago, luckily she was out shopping at Nanjing Rd in Shanghai so I asked her to check out the NikeStore for me. An employee at the first one she went to said the shoe was only made up to a size 10.5 but the second store had my size 12. So I let my mom drop $250 on shoes for me and now I gotta worry about getting em here...Geez, Really happy I copped but makes me think I should've just bought on ebay.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Are the Chinas releasing in the states? I've been getting mixed answers everywhere...they are fire but im not dropping $250 on em.

Ur getting mixed bc no one knows. Even JP said, "get a pair if u can now"So there just is not any solid info, only rumor or speculation
Copped! Called my mom about half an hour ago, luckily she was out shopping at Nanjing Rd in Shanghai so I asked her to check out the NikeStore for me. An employee at the first one she went to said the shoe was only made up to a size 10.5 but the second store had my size 12. So I let my mom drop $250 on shoes for me and now I gotta worry about getting em here...Geez, Really happy I copped but makes me think I should've just bought on ebay.

Just go postal for 24 bucks, that's what shipping cost meOr wait until your mom comes for a visit and she can put them in here carry on lol

I think I'm getting the cannons and the miamis. This shoe grew on me considerably. I would like to have the chinas, but I'm not holding my breath for a release. If the chinas do come out, I'll cop those instead of the cannons.

UK's are just sittin

So if u slept u can wake up and getem

Eastbay just sent a 20% off coupon to use on Breds. EMEBVC53

I'm just going to sleep on these

I just ordered the kentuckys off of NDC. It's 7:30 and they're still online. I guess they're not as popular as people might have anticipated but I still like them. My only hesitation was that I haven't seen them in person to try them on but f it. I went a half size up just in case.....

Saw the Cannons in person yesterday and was surprisingly impressed...be even more impressed if they weren't retailing for 170 
ohwell.gif

So what's the word on sizing?

Most recent shoes I've purchased is Jordan 2k9's back in 09' and New Balance 993's also in 09'....I'm in size 11 for both of those so how are these stacking up?...

Can you tell I've been away from the shoe game for a minute?

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

So what's the word on sizing?

Most recent shoes I've purchased is Jordan 2k9's back in 09' and New Balance 993's also in 09'....I'm in size 11 for both of those so how are these stacking up?...

Can you tell I've been away from the shoe game for a minute?

My China's were a little cramped in the toes.... My Cannon's are fine, both size 11.... I am just going to stay TTS on the 9

Thanks for the quick reply Awsome...

Okay so my current ball shoes are a pair of Hyperdunks (Olympics Kobe's) and they are size 11 so should I stick with the 11 for these?  Thanks again...much appreciated...

Just saw the full size(basically) run of Uk on NDC, I'm not sure they hit discount though. Anyone think will have this luck for the Miami colorway, Im not sure i feel like more people like the UM but not that many more than the had UK? (I'm gonna go out on a limb and say We'll see the same for Ohio State).

i passed on the UKs. all i needed to do was accept paying 182.(with tax) but then i said to myself..182!!!? pass

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Why put it up on swoosh if it wasn't on discount though? You could cop on NDC just like everybody else. Maybe they have the billing info on there for speedy checkout? When I hear someone say copped on swoosh, I automatically think it's discounted.

Well like I said, Swoosh and NDC have the same inventory.

Gotcha. I guess when they say they copped on swoosh they are letting ppl know they have a swoosh account.
lol the funny thing is, whoever copped these on swoosh paid $8 more because they're still retail but you get NO free shipping 
laugh.gif

Where did all the talk on the Hurricane's gone to??

I wish Eastbay did not piece meal us

Come on Ryan twist your sources a little to let us know...

I got a gift card burning a hole in my pocket

Originally Posted by Hugo

i passed on the UKs. all i needed to do was accept paying 182.(with tax) but then i said to myself..182!!!? pass

This!! Love the shoe too but 182$
grin.gif
....Man i had to pass....I had them in my cart too....

Originally Posted by Hugo

Did the same thing... these prices need to go down...

Copped the UKs from Nike Dallas this morning. None of the Dallas HoHs got them and Nike Dallas got a very limited amount. I copped the only 14. First LeBron I've had since the Akron 7s very nice colorway pix don't do the shoe justice.

The UKs don't seem to be sitting at the moment on Eastbay and NDC, which is good.
happy.gif

To bad my sz. 14 is gone.
frown.gif

And the OSUs look dope in those team pics.

Back
Top Bottom