Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Man these will sell a lot better if the price is 150 instead of 170 SMH

WIth tax it's like near 200 plus eastbay don't have free tax free shipping no more SMH

Im about to order the breds off deadstock. I was thinking of waiting, but the breds just arent gonna go on sale too low. The bred colorway is too popular. Look at the VIII's. There still 110 at outlets and thats almost a year later. $135 to wear them now is cool.

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

One minute I like them then the next I don't but 170$ is a bit steep for some one who hasn't  even won a ring. imo
smh.gif

What kinda statement is this?
laugh.gif

I gotta retract my previous statements, 9's look waaaaay better in person. But not for retail...

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Man these will sell a lot better if the price is 150 instead of 170 SMH

WIth tax it's like near 200 plus eastbay don't have free tax free shipping no more SMH
i got free tax and free shipping.

Messing with the camera on the new iPhone, looking at my new shoes. The basketball never sleeps tee was thrown in free for whatever reason
laugh.gif

The colorways really help the 9s, that was all the chance they had with me and looks like that chance was all they needed for me

those pics definitely make reconfirm my happiness for coppin the UK's. Info on the location of the tee?

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Gentry........ how do they feel to you?

IMO comfort wise V3 < LJ9.V1 > LJ9
I agree with that. Though I think the comfort/cushioning the 9s bring is better suited for playing ball cuz they feel lower to the ground. Just a different kind of comfort in mind, but if you're just rocking them casually V1 > 9 comfort-wise.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Copped my pair. I asked for a sz9.5 and they were out. I was about to walk away empty handed and the guy asked if I wanted to try on a sz10. Glad I did. They ended up fitting perfect. To me these run just like V1 8's.
Nice camera shots

glad everyone is getting what they want
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Free shirt? Where did you get the shoes from?

From this spot by me in Ohio(if you're in Ohio PM me & I'll tell you where) They don't ship releases like these so I can't tell y'all to order there, I don't think they ran out though. They only had a MSR(9 pair)(I made up MSR BTW) and not every size shirt(no large so I got XL) but I'm not complaining since the shirt was free.
I asked why and she didn't know why the shirts were free, so I asked no further questions
laugh.gif

I'll take pics of the tag later so it can potentially be tracked.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Does anyone know where to still get the Chinas from? Or are they all gone?

Kicks Crew bro.  But with shipping you're gonna be paying 100 bucks more for a shoe that's dropping in less than a month.  Just sayin.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Free shirt? Where did you get the shoes from?

From this spot by me in Ohio(if you're in Ohio PM me & I'll tell you where) They don't ship releases like these so I can't tell y'all to order there, I don't think they ran out though. They only had a MSR(9 pair)(I made up MSR BTW) and not every size shirt(no large so I got XL) but I'm not complaining since the shirt was free.
I asked why and she didn't know why the shirts were free, so I asked no further questions
laugh.gif

I'll take pics of the tag later so it can potentially be tracked.

No complaints either if I got stuff for free. Oh I see, Thought it was an HOH that gave out the shirt. That shirt gotta be $25-$30 so you got a nice discount out of it.

I heard those Hurricanes came out today at Major in DC so maybe he got it there.

I agree with the tongue potentially ripping off. Looks like the tongue wasn't stitched to the sockliner.

right now besides the breds i just want those cool grey/ black/ grape- cherry colorway..said to come out 11/4 and im hoping its not just in miami or exculsive to HOH cause i dont have any of those near me..please be on eastbay and ndc
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom