Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I've been through this before with Eastbay and their backorder email. Most of my purchases shipped out on Monday or at the latest on Tuesday.

i never got a backorder email...ordered right at midnight from eastbay.

So did I, along with most of the people that got the email I'm assuming. Its not a big deal, Eastbay has been known to do this.

NDC partially restocked, (IE: upped more sz10) this is kinda bad, don't yall think? These shoes are not selling as well.

Originally Posted by jst628

awsome blossom, you in milwaukee? like to see reppin' the pack, nice cannons too.

NOPE, TOP of lake Michigan

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They don't have to be "Kentucky". That's what I like about them too, it works with a lot of teams. That's why there shouldn't be a "UK" logo on it. You should put on red laces.

me too........ they are the Memphis's to me.

I could care less if they sold out or not. I did not expect some of the colorways to but they make them to satisfy everybody. If you like them and willing to pay for them and you got yourself a pair that is all that matters. I expected Lebron to get one ring by now but that didn't happen. You can't expect anything with Lebron's name to be successful or whatever.

Just got the Kentucky's and I must say that these look so much better in person. I wanted a size 10 but the store only had a size 10.5. They fit me perfect. Do not sleep on these.Edit: I also managed to get them for 170 flat since the register was messing up. No California tax for me.

so with the 170 price tag do all releases sit for at least a little while or will there be INSTANT sellouts ? gotta think 1 or 2 colorways will get ghost with tha quickness.

everytime ya look at the canons they look better and better and better

Nike doesn't expect every colorway to sellout,( Home and Away) but you have to think they expected to sell out on the UK. Doesn't really matter anyway, not like their gonna change the price based on sales. A few colorways will sell out and some won't, I wouldnt take a chance on the Miami or Cannon to hit the sales rack.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I think they are gonna drop every colorway that we wanted on the VII and VIII on this model... which sucks cause this isnt the most appealing model of the three

THIS

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

I'm forcing myself to like these shoes. Out of the all the CWs shown, the Chinas are the only ones that I would actually wear.

no such thing as "forcing" yourself to like a shoe. Who's going to buy a shoe they dont like?
Just admit it, you like the chinas..... you really like the Chinas 
laugh.gif

i like all so far besides blk red. ive worn chinas and cannons and after a while whatever plastic is in the heel padding starts rubbing on my damn heel, hurts like hell but i still like the shoes

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

I'm forcing myself to like these shoes. Out of the all the CWs shown, the Chinas are the only ones that I would actually wear.

no such thing as "forcing" yourself to like a shoe. Who's going to buy a shoe they dont like?
Just admit it, you like the chinas..... you really like the Chinas 
laugh.gif
I do like the Chinas a lot, but I mean the other colorways shown are not impressing me at all.  Not sure if its the design of the shoe or bad color blocking, nothing looks good to me.  

Yeah I got the cannons Im going for the Miami nights & The Um avent seen any other CW I'm into as of yet.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I think they are gonna drop every colorway that we wanted on the VII and VIII on this model... which sucks cause this isnt the most appealing model of the three

THIS
True.
I really wish the VIIIs got this treatments since it's my favorite basketball shoe to date but ill live with the 9s. Atleast if the right colorways come out. I still believe the KY are the best colorway to date. It's ###%%$ RAW.

Quick questions, does NDC mail fast? Im leaving town Thursday morning, if I copp the KY now, will they be here before I leave? Any coupon for free shipping/no taxes for us socali dudes? 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

THIS
True.
I really wish the VIIIs got this treatments since it's my favorite basketball shoe to date but ill live with the 9s. Atleast if the right colorways come out. I still believe the KY are the best colorway to date. It's ###%%$ RAW.

Quick questions, does NDC mail fast? Im leaving town Thursday morning, if I copp the KY now, will they be here before I leave? Any coupon for free shipping/no taxes for us socali dudes? 

Sometimes Wednesday and sometimes Thursday for me, it's pretty random, and I'm in the state over from Tennessee also.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They don't have to be "Kentucky". That's what I like about them too, it works with a lot of teams. That's why there shouldn't be a "UK" logo on it. You should put on red laces.

me too........ they are the Memphis's to me.
Duke's too me...
nerd.gif

So, played serious ball in my China's today
By far this shoe is a magnificent BASKETBALL shoe
Super comfy, fantastic ankle support. Laced the to the 2nd hole on the collar
Grip traction!!! Icey sole just sticks & stick & sticks

My ankle was just LOCKED to the shoe.
No roll what-so-ever ( I threw on a pair of hyperdunks, just to try, and twisted my ankle, hyperdunks R JUNK)

Then I put my Xmas LB8's, just to compare to the iX's, they felt LESS comfortable than the china's

Wore thin socks, my big toes on each foot was just a slight irritation. Like I have said previously, the china feels a little shorter the my Cannon's. Maybe just a abnormal fit??

I like this shoe so much that I am considering on getting the Breds for outdoor playing

I even like them more than my Kobe's. These Lebron 9's are just a LIGHT and solid shoe
10 stars out of 10

Back
Top Bottom