Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

All these great pics of the UKs...Can't wait for my pair to arrive from NDC. Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair of Chinas in a few weeks.

whats ya top 5 for right now peeps?

for me
1. Maimi Night
2. Chinas
3. UK's
4. Miami's
5. Cannons

Originally Posted by Hugo

for me
1. Maimi Night
2. Chinas
3. UK's
4. Miami's
5. Cannons

For me it's
1. Cannon

2. Black UK(personally I'm happy no UK branding only because I'm an OSU/UNC fan)

3a. Miami

3b. OSU(only because I'm an OSU fan, otherwise 
grin.gif
)

and the rest.

Chinas are intriguing to me because they're blue...but nothing I'm going ape over. None of the 9s have that LASTING 
eek.gif
 for me like the 8s did, but certain colors hold their own like the cannons & black UKs

completely forgot the reason I got back on NT today, the pics whoops 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

She said they're getting each of the college releases and the Cannons, she knows I love my lebrons(she actually called me and told me she set them aside, I didn't know at the time, I love her
pimp.gif
)

But yea, here's hoping they do these free tees with each release...*fingers crossed*
nerd.gif

I need to see more pics of the Ohio State so far got the Miami and Kentucky can't wait for them to come in the pics look amazing from the people who got them already

love the 9's but the kentucky's were just alright to me. Looked at them for 5 minutes at Niketown and i just couldnt pull the trigger. I'm going to pay $50-$70 more to get the canonns instead.

Are Kentuckys limited? They were just sitting her at Niketown Santa Monica.

I like the lebron 9's. they look like martian shoes. But none the less the KU c/w is the best of the college pack.

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

One minute I like them then the next I don't but 170$ is a bit steep for some one who hasn't  even won a ring. imo
smh.gif

What kinda statement is this?
laugh.gif

Excellent Execution... and my thoughts exactly!!!!!  Chuck B suuuure does well with his kicks and how many rings does he have?  Oh and that dude Anfernee?
Hmmmm

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

One minute I like them then the next I don't but 170$ is a bit steep for some one who hasn't  even won a ring. imo
smh.gif

What kinda statement is this?
laugh.gif

Excellent Execution... and my thoughts exactly!!!!!  Chuck B suuuure does well with his kicks and how many rings does he have?  Oh and that dude Anfernee?
Hmmmm
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT EXECUTION!!!!! WOW!! This made my day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

managed to get my UKs tax free 
laugh.gif
 i agree 170 is steep but if you not having to pay tax then it doesn't seem soooo bad 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Im about to order the breds off deadstock. I was thinking of waiting, but the breds just arent gonna go on sale too low. The bred colorway is too popular. Look at the VIII's. There still 110 at outlets and thats almost a year later. $135 to wear them now is cool.

I'd do it.  That's a sexier price tag.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by Hugo

for me
1. Maimi Night
2. Chinas
3. UK's
4. Miami's
5. Cannons

For me it's
1. Cannon

2. Black UK(personally I'm happy no UK branding only because I'm an OSU/UNC fan)

3a. Miami

3b. OSU(only because I'm an OSU fan, otherwise 
grin.gif
)

and the rest.

Chinas are intriguing to me because they're blue...but nothing I'm going ape over. None of the 9s have that LASTING 
eek.gif
 for me like the 8s did, but certain colors hold their own like the cannons & black UKs
I'd go:
1. China

2. Miami Hurricane

3. Cannon

4. Miami Nights

5. Kentucky

Hasn't really been a colorway so far I've absolutely hated though. Everything else not in my 5 was just decent or so so to me. Chinas have been the only must have for me so far, just really like that neptune blue/orange combo.

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

She said they're getting each of the college releases and the Cannons, she knows I love my lebrons(she actually called me and told me she set them aside, I didn't know at the time, I love her
pimp.gif
)

But yea, here's hoping they do these free tees with each release...*fingers crossed*
nerd.gif
Is this shirt available to buy now??

Originally Posted by iHust1e

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
)

nerd.gif
Is this shirt available to buy now??

It didn't seem like that store was selling them, they didn't even have every size in. I can only imagine they'll be at places like Champs in due time though in multiple colors

Man this is torture! I told my uncle to pick up the Chinas for me from Hong Kong and I also asked him to pick up the shirt, but 2 days after they ordered the Chinas. Now I have to wait until probably first week of Nov. before I get them cause he's going to ship them both together!

ARGH!

Of course he had to send me a teaser.

I wanna see some pictures of the Elite. I don't want to OD on the regular versions then not have enough cash for the Elites.

Back
Top Bottom