Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Im assuming these are the Scarface CW ppl have mentioned a few times???? Any info on a RD for these???
Nah, Scarfaces had visible red flywire and the swoosh was outlined in red too. These are something else, possible a F&F only? Graffiti (insole) 9s perhaps? 

Oh yeah what is the retail for the China Lebron 9?  Will anyone with the Chinas take a pic of the box tag?

I think they are fake? the ankle collar above the woven support wing is jaggedy. That's one thing I notice on fakes.

so much for Kentuckys being so "limited"
laugh.gif

near fsr on ndc and fsr on eastbay....Ill wait for a sale price, if not, money saved.

Originally Posted by dontae

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by jst628

you work at moda 3 in milwaukee? i'm also here in the mil, good to see some other NTer's here
also in MKE..

Near MKE also!!! any of you cop the China's
nah, probably won't be copping any 9's, not a fan although the CW's are dope.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Im assuming these are the Scarface CW ppl have mentioned a few times???? Any info on a RD for these???
these look A LOT more like a Scarface colorway then the other pair with red flywire, outlined swoosh.etc
these have the white/black colorway like scarface with hints of red, just like the picture:
Scarface-1-1024x768.jpg

the other pair with more red in them just look like a Home colorway like the white/red/grey/black 8 v2s....and the black/red colroway are Aways

Hopefully the Cannon's and Miami Nights ( I prefer Megatrons) are just as easy to get. I got bit by the Hypebug and bought two pairs of UK's but the truth is its a great looking shoe and I am still happy to have em.

@Gottips3, good lookin out fam.  Say man do you know what retail for these were?  What the official date they drop was? 

Scarface colorway looks very interesting. Loving the design inside the shoe, but who the heck looks inside the shoe? If these released a graffiti 9, those will be dope...

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

@Gottips3, good lookin out fam.  Say man do you know what retail for these were?  What the official date they drop was? 
every time i see someone talk about retail on the Chinas, I keep seeing the answer of $250.00 usd... Im not are why tho.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

every time i see someone talk about retail on the Chinas, I keep seeing the answer of $250.00 usd... Im not are why tho.
Its the exchange amount from retail in Asia and Australia.

Ps on the scarfaces for me....

I need a little color in my life

Those new white and black are more suited to my taste. I like the details on the sockliner and the details on the overlay, too bad you can't see it unless your face is right up on it.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

I got the backorder email as well from Eastbay for the Kentuckys. I just ordered another pair off China's have stellar traction Icey gripage
We did ship out a few orders that were placed for the Black/White/Sport Red colorway a little early.  No more orders for the Black/White/Sport Red colorway will be shipping out now until 10/25/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

That's what I'm talking about.... I am one of the few BREDs that got shippedPics coming

Back
Top Bottom