Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

petrie did it again...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
30t6p3b.gif

shhhhhhhhhhh!! Dont say that...the haters will come at you! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

An before anyone takes this serious......I was just joking....<---I shouldn't even have to say that but the way people on here get so butt hurt...you  know what never mind )

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

petrie did it again...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
30t6p3b.gif

shhhhhhhhhhh!! Dont say that...the haters will come at you! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

An before anyone takes this serious......I was just joking....<---I shouldn't even have to say that but the way people on here get so butt hurt...you  know what never mind )
Did this not happen last year with the 8's. IMO, I'm liking the way the 9's feel(comfortwise) compared to the 8's(flamesuit activated)
pimp.gif

Just posting an update, we just received our shipment in for most of the Kentucky LeBron 9s, so orders for them should start shipping out later tomorrow.  Please note, we did not receive any size 7.5s yet, so if you ordered that size, it will not be shipping out just yet.

If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

I just got off the phone with A Nike rep and they said that my kentuckys that I ordered on Saturday morning aren't getting shipped out until Friday. Straight BS!!!

Ok so I see the lasering on the shoes with small details like that it makes this shoe pop and is a real nice touch. Then add some red laces (which most likely this colorway will come with), would be the truth. Not sure I'm going to get them yet, but this colorway goes hard.

That color blocking doesn't do it for, but there are nice details on white/blacks to help them be more interesting. I will pass on that colorway...

Surprisingly my top tow colorways so far are the China's and the all black with the white swoosh (yeah I know two very different and on opposited ends of the spectrum)!  Lol! Kind of even liking the triple black. For now the first two are for sure.

Those Scarface joints "if they're real" are fire
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
they are real..a definite cop if they're a GR!!

did this colorway right when the nikeID came out..glad i saw those new ones so i wont have to drop 200+ on these..

really hoping i can get my hands on that new colorway and also the miami nights
pimp.gif

Throw some black laces on there. Touches of black or red speckles on the air bubble would be much needed on those.
nerd.gif

Laser Scarfaces, Miami Nights, Kentuckys, Chinas are nice.

Not $170 nice though. I can see the general public passing on all of these at first because of the price tag and they haven't had a chance to let these grow on them like the sneaker community has.

I see the MNs, Kentuckys, and Scarfaces selling like the Summit Lakes and Yankee v2's... will cop a pair of Kentuckys down the line

Despite the not so aesthetically nice design of the 9's the CW coming out are just killing for this shoe. Great job Team JP. And with all these great CW we are seeing, who knows what else is ahead of us?! Big hole in my pock this year.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

saw the kentuckys on 42nd st in footlocker...collectin dust
laugh.gif
cats aint payin 170 for them man that price must drop
it's a HUGE JOKE that they want $170 for these shoes that aren't even leather.  give me a break.  for instance, in california, you'd pay $170 plus a 9.75% tax...taking it up to $186 and change.  nike can shove it.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Red laces on the Scarfaces would set them off.
you're so right, flint.  they need an extra set of red laces with this pair.  the scarfaces are actually pretty nice.  i'm surprised i said it.
laugh.gif

Blackouts looking good.

Scarfaces are ok. I had actually done a colorway on ID very similar and will go for those instead.

Back
Top Bottom