Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

someone wanna tell me why we have yet to see an actual picture of the Miami Nights..They come out Nov. 4th so i would assume there would be at least one picture of them

THIS
and

the Cannons being pushed back is HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Wow. So because I posts a laughing gif because I thought it was funny the way he said the 9s are ugly, I am now captain save a shoe? Smh, people chill out. I could care less who likes the shoes, I DO and thats all that matters. It's a amazing for a shoe that some of you don't like you all still come in here to talk about em.. Lame.

and as far as the gifs go, No rule saying I cant post them, sooooooo....... 
laugh.gif
And its no rule saying we cant call you a Lebron Jockey

Thats fine, I get called that all the time. doesnt bother me. Why would ever take anything anyone says like that to heart tho?
I know Im a bron ****rider (Pause) But its only because I want him to WIN!
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness you all take my post too serious in here. chill enjoy life, way more things important in life than Bron and Gotti.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Even you don't believe that.

Seriously, your super save a Lebron post, .gifs and other abnormal replies derail the thread. Calm down, you must be an only child or grew up on ADHD. This +@@+ is turning into Lebron 8 Thread 2.0 Vol. Gotti Take Over. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

And its no rule saying we cant call you a Lebron Jockey

Thats fine, I get called that all the time. doesnt bother me. Why would ever take anything anyone says like that to heart tho?
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness you all take my post too serious in here. chill enjoy life, way more things important in life than Bron and Gotti.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously, your super save a Lebron post, .gifs and other abnormal replies derail the thread. Calm down, you must be an only child or grew up on ADHD. This +@@+ is turning into Lebron 8 Thread 2.0 Vol. Gotti Take Over. 
images

Just tried on the kentuckys and the IX'x do fit snug. Tried my normal 10.5 that I am in kobes and they fit a little snug. Went to an 11 and they fit perfect. To boot, the kentuckys are very nice in person, just cant get over the white sole. Luckily Ron over at Deadstockshoes is going to let me change my pre order 10.5 to an 11 so I wont have to do the shady exchange at footlocker. Cant wait to get them!!

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

images
laugh.gif

What is up with that I-heart dude? is he serious?

Im just going to leave it at that.... I guess people here actually do take things to the heart WAY to much.
tired.gif

Its only a Gotti take over because you keep bringing my name up before anyone says anything else ONCE (Conceited battle rapper voice
laugh.gif
)

If you don't like what I say just block me! And Of course Im Pro Lebron, and yea I may try to defend him here or there. But you guys are tripping because people ACTUALLY like the 9s and you don't. This isn't about me, its about you guys hate'n the fact that people actually like the Lebron 9s. 

As much as i f's with Lebron, the guy doesn't even know me, so for him to be WAAAAAAY important in life is down right crazy. But I like his game, and I want that guy to WIN because of all the backlash people give him. And because I believe he has a lot of talent.

Thats all man, this is a sports shoe thread, If I seem pro Lebron so be it, you don't have to read it BLOCK me and go about your marry day....

It seem like when some of you read my post you just......

alkavd.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

This size problem has me nervous. I ordered from ds shoes and im stuck with that 10.5 if it doesnt fit.

laugh.gif
 Bro, if that happens exchange it at FTL.  I've done it before.

Thats 100% what ima do, I just hate doing it lol.

laugh.gif
  I see your vantage point on that.

And you ain't lyin' about the 9.  Tried on the blk/red and yes they fit like a hand/glove and yes they're pretty dope in person.  I may wait until the price drops and cop.  The UK colorway is dope as well.

I can't believe I'm saying this.....but because of this pic Wale posted 
d6522b0664a341f9a35efd25cf94ed7e_7.jpg

People are going wild on twitter for the Cannon C/W

Because of Wale tho?
laugh.gif

Thats my G, and all but dang what happen to people wearing shoes because they liked them not because someone else was wearing them... smh.... (Looks over at Nike) Marketing at its best huh? 
grin.gif

I can't believe I'm saying this.....but because of this pic Wale posted 
d6522b0664a341f9a35efd25cf94ed7e_7.jpg

People are going wild on twitter for the Cannon C/W

Because of Wale tho?
laugh.gif

Thats my G, and all but dang what happen to people wearing shoes because they liked them not because someone else was wearing them... smh.... (Looks over at Nike) Marketing at its best huh? 
grin.gif

I'm more interested in the Amare Huaraches in the bag
happy.gif

Dates Going crazy

Glad I biT when I did

I'm sure all will get a chance to PU a pair of ea color

Man if the Chinas come out on the 11th I'm at work
frown.gif
Debating if I wanna pay 275 for them and just call it a day so I don't miss work.

Back
Top Bottom