Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^Wouldn't you get just that once the sticker completely peels off though? Unless there's something I'm not seeing, it looks like a plain insole with some holes/indents on it.

Finally got my UKs in from NDC today.

Glad I didn't pass on this colorway...

Hopefully next up will be the Chinas and then Cannons.

I talked to a dude working at the house of hoops in KOP, he told me chinas will be in stores so thats good.

Cant wait to get a pair

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

This.

Seeing you posts gifs on every single page is getting mad corny. Ol' captain save a shoe.

Wow. So because I posts a laughing gif because I thought it was funny the way he said the 9s are ugly, I am now captain save a shoe? Smh, people chill out. I could care less who likes the shoes, I DO and thats all that matters. It's a amazing for a shoe that some of you don't like you all still come in here to talk about em.. Lame.

and as far as the gifs go, No rule saying I cant post them, sooooooo....... 
laugh.gif
And its no rule saying we cant call you a Lebron Jockey
344dwgl.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Wouldn't you get just that once the sticker completely peels off though? Unless there's something I'm not seeing, it looks like a plain insole with some holes/indents on it.

The UK insole just has the sticker, no holes on it. The holes on the breds forms the crown logo. Probably has this on the early production runs.

Just a heads up...

I just canceled my order for an extra pair of UKs at Eastbay.

Its a sz 14. If you're in need, give them a call.

someone wanna tell me why we have yet to see an actual picture of the Miami Nights..They come out Nov. 4th so i would assume there would be at least one picture of them

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Wayne141

The UK insole just has the sticker, no holes on it. The holes on the breds forms the crown logo. Probably has this on the early production runs.
Ah ok, I couldn't tell from the pics the holes formed the crown logo, that's kind of a nice touch. Yeah, the Chinas just have the sticker too, no holes. Mine luckily haven't really peeled, at least so far, but I'm not expecting that to last. Just reminds me of the fading Nike Air from my old Js.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

yeah I don't see the need to attack him all the time. He has tone down with the gifs a little.
laugh.gif
The ignore button is always there if he continues to bother you.
wink.gif

THIS!

And
laugh.gif
to all the gifs! Bring some life to this thread people.

Im starting to think the only people getting mad at the gifs are the ones with bad internet connections!
roll.gif

Its ironic that the ones who want me to stop are the main ones posting new gifs tho.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

This.

Seeing you posts gifs on every single page is getting mad corny. Ol' captain save a shoe.

Wow. So because I posts a laughing gif because I thought it was funny the way he said the 9s are ugly, I am now captain save a shoe? Smh, people chill out. I could care less who likes the shoes, I DO and thats all that matters. It's a amazing for a shoe that some of you don't like you all still come in here to talk about em.. Lame.

laugh.gif

Or cheerleader, fanboy whatever
laugh.gif

chinese-male-cheerleader-o.gif

Im out of the country right now, Are the Kentuckys everywhere right now in the States?

so let's say the chinas do release in the US, do you guys think they'll take away somethings such as the flame on the heel tab or the "demon-face" on the tongue? remember what they did to the china 8s...

^The china's should remain the same I'm sure they would of said there are 2 different kinds like they did with the 8's so are the China's confirmed on Nov. 11th since the cannons were pushed back

I'm hoping the Chinas are easy to get because I want a pair but not willing to pay more than retail for them.

I personally like what Gotti brings to the convo. To each their own...

I know others have mentioned this too, but Yuku is driving me crazy with all this hiccuping and random reposting of posts. It's like bad deja vu from The Matrix.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Im out of the country right now, Are the Kentuckys everywhere right now in the States?
My HOH and Niketown still have pairs and all sizes I think. Eastbay and NDC seem to have plenty left, so I think there are lots of pairs out there. I would think that you should be able to find a pair for retail for a while.

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

^The china's should remain the same I'm sure they would of said there are 2 different kinds like they did with the 8's so are the China's confirmed on Nov. 11th since the cannons were pushed back
I'm not sure if there will be changes or not, but I don't remember them making an announcement or anything about there being 2 different versions of the China 8 V1s. From what I remember from last year, people copped them thinking they had the stonehead lion on the tongue/heel, and they realized it was just the regular lion on the tongue with the signature on the heel. Nobody really knew til they actually came out.

got the shirt in from R sports today and another shirt from a friend
if anyone has a HOH shirt that they want to get rid of PM me...

laugh.gif

Thats fine, I get called that all the time. doesnt bother me. Why would ever take anything anyone says like that to heart tho?
I know Im a bron ****rider (Pause) But its only because I want him to WIN!
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness you all take my post too serious in here. chill enjoy life, way more things important in life than Bron and Gotti.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
 wow i've seen it all now lol you got it man

Originally Posted by datboi81

Thats fine, I get called that all the time. doesnt bother me. Why would ever take anything anyone says like that to heart tho?
I know Im a bron ****rider (Pause) But its only because I want him to WIN!
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness you all take my post too serious in here. chill enjoy life, way more things important in life than Bron and Gotti.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
 wow i've seen it all now lol you got it man

roll.gif
...Ok you know what let me stop playing! 
laugh.gif

chinas here i cme..... them breads lookin tough!!! hopefully i can copp em later on at the outlet

So 11/11 for the China's is a go or what??? Been combing through the pages and can't find it due to these wack blank pages
30t6p3b.gif

^11/11 is about as close to a confirmed date as there is so far. Nothing officially from Nike, but a couple people have said their HOHs are getting them then.

Back
Top Bottom