Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Only must have colorway for me so far are the hurricanes!
happy.gif

However I will also pickup the black/reds and blackouts at the outlets later on this year, just like I did with the 8's

Originally Posted by BronLe

launch.png

Dope CW, but am I the only one who noticed the toe box on these looks more like an anodized v2 rather than the awkward one we've seen so far?

i see it too, it looks more like the toe box shape on those samples of the elite ones, its looks a lot better imo

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by BronLe

Dope CW, but am I the only one who noticed the toe box on these looks more like an anodized v2 rather than the awkward one we've seen so far?

i see it too, it looks more like the toe box shape on those samples of the elite ones, its looks a lot better imo
I can see what your talking about by the looks of the right foot, but if you look at the left foot it looks like he is wearing the cannon's the shading of the picture is whats throwing it off and making the right shoes toe box look different

Originally Posted by cibgam

Wore them, ran in them, sprinted in them, and chilled in them. Size 12 my size they are real snug but felt nice. You definitely need to keep your toe nails clipped.

lj-9-kent-1.jpg

lj-9-kent-2.jpg

best pic of 9s with Jeans thus far, kudos to your sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by cibgam

Wore them, ran in them, sprinted in them, and chilled in them. Size 12 my size they are real snug but felt nice. You definitely need to keep your toe nails clipped.

best pic of 9s with Jeans thus far, kudos to your sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I guess you didn't see my man with the China's but ok 
ohwell.gif

The Hurricanes will be the 2nd pair of Lebron 9s im copping...but only at retail anything higher is a no GO!

I dunno man I think those freegums are the illest colorway for this shoe....simple but clean and well executed.......and TBH, to me its the "scarface" colorway, I mean look at the Cot Damn tongue, thats the cover of Scarface right there.

Any word on whether the Freegums/Scarface CW is gonna be a GR and when will it be released???

So has anyone seen that Kickscrew has the Miami Nights up already?Says they suppose to ship out today I think.

YO the christmas lebrons will be red with green laces, and the nike reps had chinas in their bags, but I'm still not sure about them releasing...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

SLHs will be all purple with a teal check.

Meh at them doing the same thing with the Christmases for the 3rd year in a row

But SLH's are gonna be Eggplants to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any other info for Nike Basketball or Lebron, saw you in the Kobe thread too, hope you ain't bullsh_____ing

But if you telling the truth,

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes trying to sell a fsr when they about to release later on in the year. 

Can't knock the hustle but you doing it wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

YO the christmas lebrons will be red with green laces, and the nike reps had chinas in their bags, but I'm still not sure about them releasing...

What store and city do you work at???

Back
Top Bottom