Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Wale's laces are just plain ridicule, what if he steps on them +%%%+...
*side note: yuku, i can't see crap unless i post..)

Thats crazy they got a whole website dedicated to the lebron 9 fakes
30t6p3b.gif
its getting real out here

Saw the Black/Red OG Colorway that releases every year at BX Sports..feel real light..will definitely cop them when they hit the outlets..

are the chinas without the special china box but in a regular box from china....will they be different from the u.s. china release

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I repeat...

So the Hurricanes are a GR?

They're gonna be just as limited as the Kentucky's were. And by the looks of it u can still see those around. And I don't expect the Hurricanes to move any faster then them.

Red laces with my blk/red GR...blue with the UK....

I've gone back and forth on these, tried them on, and they're pretty comfy.  I have flat feet and the carbon plate doesnt irritate my feet like the 8 PS did.

Originally Posted by Tlong80

do we have a confirmed release date on the chinas in the USA?

the RUMOR was that only HOH in LA was getting them, and that might have been a mistake...Chinas are China exclusive

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I've gone back and forth on these, tried them on, and they're pretty comfy.  I have flat feet and the carbon plate doesnt irritate my feet like the 8 PS did.

Yea i think ima do red in the breds too.  Just gotta find the laces. 

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Yea i think ima do red in the breds too.  Just gotta find the laces. 

Johnniethong on ebay bro.  Quality laces.  Havent bought a pair offline since NTers blew him up on this site.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Tlong80

do we have a confirmed release date on the chinas in the USA?

the RUMOR was that only HOH in LA was getting them, and that might have been a mistake...Chinas are China exclusive

indifferent.gif
The release was for the Asia-Pacific market, so that's why Australia and other Asian countries got them too. As for the US, I know a couple guys have said they heard their HOHs were getting them, and Nike Las Vegas is the only official Nike store that I've seen so far who's said on their Facebook that they were getting the Chinas in November. But if you ask them about it, they just say the release is TBD, so not a ton of info. The rumored release date is 11/11.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

stone facing like he knows the answer....ughnn get cho lil uhhh..

You pompous !#** how about you ask me why I stonefaced before making assumptions...

If I asked a question obviously I don't know the answer, it was directed at the fact that they might not be coming out here after being reported they were.

I could've clarified that had you climbed down off your high horse to be normal for a quick second.

To the people claiming China exclusive, can you provide proof? How is it a China exclusive if PETRIE himself said he's not sure if they'll release here?

Back
Top Bottom