Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

coming soon....

my latest FOUR (4) pickups..

Hey EASTBAY RAY...... do you remember what my 4th pick up was??? get it?
Glad to see you finally got your wife's car. 
happy.gif
  The Lebron 9s are looking good in this picture and the other ones you posted! 

EastbayRep - Ray

I went tts. They werelooked a tad snug when I first laced em but I've walked bout 2 miles in em so far and they feel great!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Eastbay Ray, will you guys get the cannon colorway in Dec?
We are still waiting for confirmation from our supplier on when we will be receiving the shipment for the Cannons, as they are still set to be received on 11/11/11 in our system.  Due to this, we can not say for sure when we are getting them at this time.

EastbayRep - Ray

DAMN 

Sneaker ST dropped cannons? I need a 10 but they only have that 10.5 left 
mad.gif

A 10 in VIII = a 10 in the IX's right? 

Pulled the trigger on the Cannons from Sneaker St. last night.

Also like the Miami Nights with black laces...and I hope I can get my hands on a pair of Chinas.

Counting the UKs and the pair of IDs I ordered, that would be 5 pairs of LBJ 9s that will be bought.

These 9s will be a problem...

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Eastbay Ray, will you guys get the cannon colorway in Dec?
We are still waiting for confirmation from our supplier on when we will be receiving the shipment for the Cannons, as they are still set to be received on 11/11/11 in our system.  Due to this, we can not say for sure when we are getting them at this time.

EastbayRep - Ray

What about the Miami Nights and Chinas Eastbay Ray?

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Pulled the trigger on the Cannons from Sneaker St. last night.

Also like the Miami Nights with black laces...and I hope I can get my hands on a pair of Chinas.

Counting the UKs and the pair of IDs I ordered, that would be 5 pairs of LBJ 9s that will be bought.

These 9s will be a problem...
weren't they 210 on that site, i thought they were coming out in the us for 170. I guess if you can't wait, then you can't wait.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

chinas are better than cannons in any give angle.

tell you the truth they both got the same appeal as in they both cool. Now the UM might be better than both of them, and if they not, then all 3 all have the same cool appeal. 

I've been out of the loop...there's no way to cop the chinas from a legit site without paying an arm and a leg, is there? Did I miss out or will thee be released in stores like champs, footlocker, etc. Later? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom