Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by yungdrseuss

pimp.gif

dont know what nike was thinkin with the dunkman 8s but these look crazy.. hoping they will be a GR like the DM 8s 
pimp.gif

Made the same mistake you did but I edited it.  I was pumped but after second look realized they were cannons.  They remind me of the alpha huaraches.  Would def buy the dunkmans if they looked like that.

laugh.gif
damn i was excited for a second..now just feel dumb
30t6p3b.gif

finally got to see the 9s in person today and i really like the breds..and everyone who said they run a little small was right

coming soon....

my latest FOUR (4) pickups..

Hey EASTBAY RAY...... do you remember what my 4th pick up was??? get it?

It's easy to manipulate pictures nowadays with picture hosting sites having editing tools to play around with.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It's easy to manipulate pictures nowadays with picture hosting sites having editing tools to play around with.
exactly, but ill still be praying like that dog up there.

great camera effects

now just buy that camera for NIKE so they can get this shoe done right...

Photo shoot, photo shoot, photo shoot...

Had to get the wife a new preowned car...

Nice pics up there Awesome
smokin.gif

And how long does Sneaker St usually take to ship, I want to pull the trigger but I'm not 100% because I don't want them to come while I'm down here in school. (Explaining nefarious sneaker purchases to my mother is the WORST
30t6p3b.gif
)

sneaker st says 2- 5 buisiness days to arrive, first time i purchased from the site but i did pull the trigger. Spent over 500 bucks in less than 30 min (Cannons for 210, Black cements on sneakerpost for 200 and deadstock shoes had the bred lebron 9's for 135 shipped)

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Nice pics up there Awesome
smokin.gif

And how long does Sneaker St usually take to ship, I want to pull the trigger but I'm not 100% because I don't want them to come while I'm down here in school. (Explaining nefarious sneaker purchases to my mother is the WORST
30t6p3b.gif
)

DAMN WERE IN THE SAME BOAT!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Miami Nights are the only colorway I'm feelin'
pimp.gif
I'm glad dudes are sleeping on these bad boys.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

great camera effects

now just buy that camera for NIKE so they can get this shoe done right...

Photo shoot, photo shoot, photo shoot...

Had to get the wife a new preowned car...
insert chris tucker DAMN gif here

Back
Top Bottom