Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The xmas are a let down.
Shouldve made them all green with red accents.
Easy pass, especially since I have the xmas 8s.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

X-Mas

I believe I spy an icy sole...

i love icy sole when they are new but hate it when it turns yellow. its a pass for me this christmas. 8's were better. waiting for my Miami Nights to come in hopefully tommorow. next is the hurricane then cannon. Great job JP, you have given my pocket a big hole. hahaha

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Nike-Lebron-8-Christmas-05.jpg

>

384756_169849529771617_100002397128269_319823_1049277451_n.jpg
black midsole accent would do it for me with these.

I think that these are fine just the way they are. Asking for a black midsole on them would be like getting the same Xmas shoe from last year. I see no point in that.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

>
black midsole accent would do it for me with these.

I think that these are fine just the way they are. Asking for a black midsole on them would be like getting the same Xmas shoe from last year. I see no point in that.
I agree with you but I do think that there needs to be one more color somewhere to make these pop they just look to basic and im not really a fan of the clear sole on these either

I like the xmas 9s. But then again I just ID'ed a red pair of 9s that look very similar....

Soooo,
Kentuckys - copped
Breds - copped
Miami Nights - waiting to cop
Cannons - waiting to cop
Greys - waiting to cop
Blackouts - waiting to cop
and X-Mas - waiting to cop,
And the bad thing about it I wont blink twice about buying them, HOOK-LINE-SINKER, I hate you NIKE!!!!!

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Soooo,
Kentuckys - copped
Breds - copped
Cannons - waiting to cop
Greys - waiting to cop
And the bad thing about it I wont blink twice about buying them, HOOK-LINE-SINKER, I hate you NIKE!!!!!
7 x $170 = $1190

Nike thanks you...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

aceboogie113 wrote:

Soooo,
Kentuckys - copped
Breds - copped
Cannons - waiting to cop
Greys - waiting to cop
7 x $170 = $1190

Nike thanks you...
roll.gif

No, more like " Thank you sho3tym from Nike" haha.

kentuckys were dope but passed on. I like the miami knights and the xmas but mostly will pass on those too. Hope there will be an entourage colorway. Maybe by that time I have some funds lol.

Can someone post a pic of these sample 7's yall metro talking about please, I've never seen them although I do own the retail versions, I would love to see the prototypes.

And I do think that I will cop the christmas' this year. (
30t6p3b.gif
at me missing out lsat year). I think they would be a can't miss with speckles on the sole. Maybe some green ones or white

An all green IX like that All green sample V2 would have been nice with Red Accents...

I am goin to create my own Christmas joint with White accents

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by sho3tym

aceboogie113 wrote:

Soooo,
Kentuckys - copped
Breds - copped
Cannons - waiting to cop
Greys - waiting to cop
7 x $170 = $1190

Nike thanks you...
roll.gif

No, more like " Thank you sho3tym from Nike" haha.

Agreed...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Theres too much red in the damn shoe, and nike thinks it can solve everything with Icy Soles...smh

My thoughts exactly, they look like a pair of ID's with icey soles. They could've at least threw some speckles on the mid-soles. They have no life to em.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Can someone post a pic of these sample 7's yall metro talking about please, I've never seen them although I do own the retail versions, I would love to see the prototypes.

And I do think that I will cop the christmas' this year. (
30t6p3b.gif
at me missing out lsat year). I think they would be a can't miss with speckles on the sole. Maybe some green ones or white

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-big-apple-1-01-570x427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom