Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

whoever is "updating" this thread is doing a terrible job

how we supposed to know the release dates???

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those 9's are fire, I just wished that the midsole was speckled with GREEN..
Dean..gotta agree with you on that..if it was speckled with green it would b a must cop..right now..not really feelin the Christmas 9's

gonna be getting my breds in tomorrow.. im glad Eastbay is in WI.. the standard 5-6 day shipping really takes 2 days to ship to where im at
pimp.gif

got my breds today

brons.jpg

they seem to fit true to size. I do have a foot that is a bit wider than the other and it didn't bother me, and I'm sure after being broken in, it will be just right. Of course the real test is to try it yourself since its always subjective.

Shoe feels good, the pics of the breds look just as it is in person--meaning doesnt seem to look more or less appealing.

Shoe feels good, the v3 PS 8s, have a more "comfy" feel to it though, but we'll see after further use.

only thing I don't like about the 9s, the top of the side bolster that comes up along the ankle, whatever you call that. where the top 3 lace holes are, if you don't use them, wow it FLARES OUT LIKE A MOTHA. but if you tie it all the way up, thats just not my thing unless i really am going to be playing in them.. so for people copping for everyday casual wear, i found that perhaps a possible problem for some of yall.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Am I missing something? Its a red shoe with green laces?!
THANK YOU!!!!!! 
Christmas this year is an EASY pass.... a subtle as it was the speckles last year made it pop.  This look like something the a bored blood made on Nike iD

VIA - Nike Las Vegas

Launch Confirmations and Updates:

"This week's 1st come 1st serve releases:
Tomorrow ~ N7 Air Force 1 $135 plus tax (detailed pics later today)
Friday ~ Lebron 9 Miami Nights and Scarface editions. $170 plus tax

This week's Wristbanding will begin sometime after Tuesday & will reserve all of the following: Up to 3 pair of Doernbecher Jordan IV $175 each plus tax Blue Jordan Spizike $175 plus tax Orange Jordan Spizike $175 plus tax

Upcoming Confirmed NLV Launches:
FIBA Hyperdunks~ Confirmed 11/11
Zoom Rookie Binary Blue ~ Confirmed 11/12
Jordan 1 KO Lux (3 colors) ~ Confirmed 11/12
Lebron 9 Ohio State~ Confirmed 11/15
Lebron 9 Blackout ~ Confirmed 11/23
Jordan Retro III Black Cement~ Confirmed Thanksgiving Night @ Midnight
Lebron 9 U of Miami~ Confirmed 11/29
Lebron 9 Cannon~ Confirmed 12/2

Pacquiao Trainer 1.3 and Lebron 9 China are still TBD."

I'm only considering copping the miami nights, any idea of quantity supplied for these? because i hope they sit so i can get on discount, I just imagine the colors on an 8 v1 or v2, mannnn they'd be so sick

Got shipping confirmation from sneaker.st and was like 
happy.gif
, then I realized I had them mistakenly shipped to my parents house 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom