Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

got my breds today

brons.jpg

the 9s look horrible when put next to the 8 V1s... this might be the first lbj sig shoe i pass on 
ohwell.gif

im coppin the x-mas 9's, the soles are just to icey to pass on. other than the x-mas i will be coppin the miami nights and u of m joints, and the miami nights will drop at select champs sports, my local champs had them on display today.

Miami nights are a GR here in the Philippines. Most nike stores received them in good quantities. But people are snatching them up since it's name is MIAMI NIGHTS. LOL! The shoes look good though. Nike might just be cashing in on the SB 8's success last year with the miami nights and with the pink laces and all. Cannons look like the one that's going to be super limited though... And the lebron 8 xmas is waaaaaayyyy better than those xmas 9's.

These are sick in person. Grabbed me a pair, only 1 sz12 in my local store, good thing my boy hooked me up. MN 9's 
pimp.gif
> MN 8 Low
Only reason other people like the MN 8 Low is because of the "limited" tag it has.
Lebron-9-Miami-Nights-08-vc8481.jpg

Lebron-9-Miami-Nights-07-vc8481.jpg

Lebron-9-Miami-Nights-10-vc8481.jpg

Originally Posted by vc8481

These are sick in person. Grabbed me a pair, only 1 sz12 in my local store, good thing my boy hooked me up. MN 9's 
pimp.gif
> MN 8 Low
Only reason other people like the MN 8 Low is because of the "limited" tag it has.
Lebron-9-Miami-Nights-08-vc8481.jpg

Lebron-9-Miami-Nights-07-vc8481.jpg

Lebron-9-Miami-Nights-10-vc8481.jpg

congrats ^
pimp.gif

All i got my eyese on are these right here:

Lebron 9 U of Miami~ Confirmed 11/29

Lebron 9 Cannon~ Confirmed 12/2

Only 2 stores around me are getting the MN. 3 stores that have gotten almost every past lebron are not getting them. Not sure if they are more limited stateside or what

We don't have half sizes for sz 11 and up so I had to settle with my normal size. I was wearing elite socks when I bought them and they fit ok, but most people would recommend you to go at least 1 size up.

damn lebron 9's fit super duper tight! just like the LBJ 6's and LBJ 8 V1s super tight! i wear a size 9 on most shoes.. got a size 9.5 on miami nights and they still fit a bit snug.. but i must say.. MN 9s are the best colorway for the LBJ 9's.. atleast for now..
smile.gif
better than the southbeach for me..
smile.gif
super GR here in the philippines..
pimp.gif

really liking the xmas pair, although yeah as its been stated i think they could benefit from some speckles, or atleast some more color period. nice soles.

cannons are interesting, although i dont know if ill cop, really like the Chinas and the Miami nights.

good looking shoe, too bad the ID options arent really anything i wanted or theyd have me there.

I stayed TTS. The shoes are snug, but they have to be broken in. I almost equate it to the feel of the Foamposites. JP has even said on Twitter that they are supposed to be feel snug on the foot, hence "locked down."

Is the sizing issue purely the "snug" fit, meaning width? Do they fit true to size length wise? I don't have a wide foot, but I'm a size 11 so I'm trying to avoid rocking clown shoes with a size 11.5/12 lol

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Eastbay Ray, will you guys get the cannon colorway in Dec?
We are still waiting for confirmation from our supplier on when we will be receiving the shipment for the Cannons, as they are still set to be received on 11/11/11 in our system.  Due to this, we can not say for sure when we are getting them at this time.

EastbayRep - Ray
What about the Miami Nights and Chinas Eastbay Ray?
Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Eastbay Rep - Can you confirm you guys will be selling the Miami Nights friday?
The Miami Night colorway should be available for sale at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET on Thursday night this week.  As for the China colorway, there is no information on them at this time.

EastbayRep - Ray

High end shoes will not make it on swoosh that often I'm certain. I'm no expert but its simple business strategy given the recent price increase they are being stingy.

Also, I know I'm the only GS sized chick that checks this regularly but I know you guys like to cop for your girlfriends so here's the scoop:

NO GS SIZES IN CANNONS OR MIAMI NIGHTS .... and I'm assuming any CW with flare. We will probably only get the basics, or things that are JUST for GS (like these pink jawns that just released which are "meh" at best =/ )

Man, starting to think GS for South Beaches was a fluke because that was the last HIGH PROFILE lbj sneaker that was released in Men's and GS. I'm not counting the "fabled" GS sizes of Sprites... What gives? South Beaches in our size sold EXTREMELY well, so I doubt it has something to do with profit.

Luckily I can fit a 7 comfortably but jeez, paying 170 for a GS size is lame

Back
Top Bottom