Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

is that green %%! pair the "cannon" pair...they've been posted a bunch of times in this thread, but that photo sealed the deal for me

SOMEBODY put red laces on the MN's

diiizzzaaaamm at the pics on this page
eek.gif

so Eastbay Rep Ray, any chance that there's a restock for Miami Nights sizes 9-12? need these but NDC price is an extra 25 i don't want to spend

Originally Posted by KRZA

Copped all the Lebron 9s I like. Newly moved from Norway to Shanghai, China, so kinda had to start a new little collection over here 
happy.gif
Dont do this man, they will ban you...
But nice pick ups

Copped all the Lebron 9s I like. Newly moved from Norway to Shanghai, China, so kinda had to start a new little collection over here 
happy.gif

Is this pic doctored or enhanced in anyway.....bc if not I gotta go to sleep asap and buy in the AM

GOD DAMN
the cannon pics right there....

ughhhh

they look perfect with those laces, @+*% the orange laces

Miami Nights look fire in that pic too
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like some reseller auto-enhance lighting to me, but what do I know. KRZA has size 9's on lock.

Copped on NDC.  Too slow with the discount code on Eastbay
mad.gif
.  Maybe Eastbay will restock and I can utilize NDCs free return shipping policy.  As for availability, it doesn't look like they're going anywhere on NDC but it seems strange that people are saying they're going to be so sparse at HOHs and Champs.

so i copped the mn before the discount and then copped again right away with discount. i recieved conformation for my first order without discount. should i call eastbay to cancel my first even tho i do not have conformation with my discounted order?
sorry if confusing!

Originally Posted by navychucks

so i copped the mn before the discount and then copped again right away with discount. i recieved conformation for my first order without discount. should i call eastbay to cancel my first even tho i do not have conformation with my discounted order?
sorry if confusing!
According to the 2 reps I talked to if you have your confirmation number you can call and apply it to the order, so I'd try that first, if that doesnt work then jus wait to you get the 2nd pair confirmed then cancel, your dont wanna to miss out, the team that pushes the order through manually will be there in the morning.

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

Originally Posted by navychucks

sorry if confusing!
According to the 2 reps I talked to if you have your confirmation number you can call and apply it to the order, so I'd try that first, if that doesnt work then jus wait to you get the 2nd pair confirmed then cancel, your dont wanna to miss out, the team that pushes the order through manually will be there in the morning.

Do you know what time?............ where is the EastbayRep??   RAY??!!.....lol

Originally Posted by iHust1e

happy.gif

Is this pic doctored or enhanced in anyway.....bc if not I gotta go to sleep asap and buy in the AM

Made it a bit brighter, but colors are not changed at all. I think they look really good, but I liked the cannons best on my feet. Love them with the green laces!
Btw, not reselling the Chinas, copped them for the equal of $270 here in China, so I wouldn't make a dime selling them.

I just copped a few in fear of them not dropping anywhere else. Might hook up my friends and stuff 
smile.gif

got a 12.5 off Eastbay

if you got some order number starting with a G

you got Garbage, had to call and settle for the worng size EASTBAY RAY I PM'D YOU PLEASE FIX THIS

while on the phone with eastbay order on line with NDC and got my 11.5

back to bed and all hyped up and could not sleep

now up at 4am and have to go to work

happy.gif

When do the Cannons drop again? Prolly the only LB9s I'm coppin, until I see what those Supremes/PS/(whatever they're called lol) are talking about.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

happy.gif

When do the Cannons drop again? Prolly the only LB9s I'm coppin, until I see what those Supremes/PS/(whatever they're called lol) are talking about.
This is seriously the best picture i have seen of the lebron 9s.  This picture some how makes the tounge not look obnoxiously long and the collar not way to high and awkward.  Great pic man

I will still never buy a lebron 9 because i think the shoe is just flat out ugly but props on that pic man

Passing on the MNs so I can save that money for Cannons and Miami's. Can't afford to keep buying shoes like I been
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom