Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

they went quick but !easy cop @ HOH raleigh this AM, Champs right across the way from them still has a near FSR as of 8 45am

in person these things are a thing of beauty

glad whoever wanted em got em

Laced up to do what they are supposed to do......to be balled in...........

I really love this colorway....glad they are GR here , because if not I'd be having a difficult time acquiring them
grin.gif

Edit: Those who are saying that you need to go half size up really haven't worn these long enough. And those who went ahead and copped a half size big would really regret it. I'd say stay with your true size on these.

ended up goin out last night so missed the release now i missed out on the MNs all together..so i guess that made my decision a lot easier
ohwell.gif

so, are production numbers down from the 7 and 6, more like the 8? im surprised that the MN sold out in certain sizes - i mean, im glad i got a pair and i really like the CW, but still but i didnt think itd have that mass appeal.

with the 8 it kinda seems like they under-produced a lot of the colorways so not to get stuck with product - anyone got any real info?

eastbay rep - whats up with units received/sold the past couple years? got some graphs for me? ha.

Grabbed my MNs this morning my champs only had 24 pair only 4 people in line. These are getting slept on heavy. And pics dont do these justice at all

Originally Posted by lupecci

MNs on feet. Rainy day in the PI so I spent some time at the mall:

This pic sealed my good decision not to pick up a pair for myself... def like the darker look some of the pics gave them over the silver.
Thanks buddy.. I feel better about my decision.

just copped but mine are a 1/2 size too small, gonna have to trade up...

good luck for anyone coppin true to size...

near fsr of cannons back on sneaker.st right now $210 shipped.

Mine should be coming in today... #crossesfingers

Originally Posted by AwesomeGotti

i think i will wait to get the Miami nights untill they drop in price

Really don't see these dropping in price anytime soon (maybe a while down the road if they don't sell), but if they do they will be copped AGAIN 
pimp.gif

Anyone mind posting a pic of that 24 hour screen?  Just curious to what it says 
nerd.gif
  I got the regular one

so i ordererd mine last night, but my order confirmation hasn't shown up in my order history nor have i gotten an email. i know i got the confirmation screen, should i be worried?

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Yall can keep those pink/purple laces.

Mine will only be rocked with the black ones.

....HEAD
This. I like the Stealthy look with the Black laces. Hopefully, I can see them in person...

just copped size 14 off eastbay... got my cannons yesterday in a 13 and didnt even try them on but couldnt pass up these for 152 shipped

Was too tired to stay up until midnight last night to place my order. I wanted the Heat home colorway though, so I figured I'd have no problem just ordering when I woke up. If I'd wanted the Miami Nights I guess I would have had to stay awake. Anyway, placed my NDC order this morning with no problems. That Eastbay coupon was tempting, but I had an NDC voucher for $160 from some Hyperballers I had that broke over the Summer, so I figured I might as well use the voucher before I end up misplacing it on accident.

Very happy with the Heat away colorway, but the Heat home can't get here soon enough. And then bring on the Xmas edition. The cannons are nice, but most of my clothes are white/black/red, so I'll probably just be sticking with heat colorways for the 9.

Back
Top Bottom