Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If thats a REAL carbon fiber spring plate on the sole Brons gonna be bouncing out the building.
aa14742cf64c0edf34b1.gif
11e41caa86f1dac.gif

NOW HOPEFULLY THEY MAKE A NON-HYPERFUSE Version and just use full grain leathers or that MESH(on the back). That'd be a crazy looking shoe if it primarily consisted of that mesh.

They're really... something, that is one thing you can say for sure.
laugh.gif

Undecided still.

That colouway isn't great but they could still look ok in the right cw.

Outsole on this particular one should be white. Also, the red is really dull for some reason, brighten the hue more.

Actually white outsole, clear air unit, and black lining and you've got your self a decent little homage to away Air Zoom Generations.

I'll play.

8 & 4 > 7 > 3 > 9 > 2 > 1 > 5 >>>>>>>>> 6

Performance wise... I can't say I've fully given it all in all sigs but from my own and memorable experience...

4 > 2 > wtvr

Originally Posted by manslayer

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Does anyone see the nice touch Petrie put on the Sole?

Put the shoes together and you get.......
i tried....still don't see it 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Look at the pic when the bottoms are held up next to each other, it forms a ring.  i think that's what he's pointing at
oh....
roll.gif

forgot that these are supposed to be on iD.

that PS makes 'em 10x better tho
grin.gif

well bring on the V2
laugh.gif
I have no interest in even photoshopping these. At least they will most likely be comfortable

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

They're ID'ing them?

Definitely making a knicks colorway for myself
pimp.gif
$200 prolly for the I.D. if they go through with it...Yea I'll be making mines off their too...Would definitely do a real Summit Lake Hornets...Prolly a Shadow/L.A. (Lebron 6)...and I can see myself doing a Red Carpet if they offer Teal as a color palette.

I'm always amazed on peoples take on the line as a whole.

AZG is one of my favorite shoes of all time, especially perfomance wise.

I like the 9, give it time and people will come around.

I don't mind 6s as much as some of you do, I wouldn't mind to see that many colorways again though...

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'll play.

8 & 4 > 7 > 3 > 9 > 2 > 1 > 5 >>>>>>>>> 6

Performance wise... I can't say I've fully given it all in all sigs but from my own and memorable experience...

4 > 2 > wtvr

Perfect...The 8 and 4s are by far the dopest aesthetically....7s are perfect and the 3s are underrated...I'd put the 9s behind the 3s for now until I see some smokin colorways..but if the 9 gets on I.D. I'd put it over the 3 with ease.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by FullMetal

roll.gif
these are terrible. Easily the worst of the Lebron series.

Nothin tops the 6s.
the 6 can kick rocks, and the 5 was one of the more uninspired signature releases I have ever seen...A real dud following the 4

This shoe is very interesting. I see a lot of familiarity with the Hyperfuse 2011; I like to see a signature shoe stand on its on a little more.

That being said, I think a lot can be done with it...The 180 bag and zoom forefoot setup leaves a lot left to be desired casually, but is my favorite set-up for actually playing. Colorways can do wonders, patiently waiting for more...In the meantime I plan to make up some of my own with these new pictures

Folks in the other thread seem a little more down on these
laugh.gif
I like them, Breds are mine if they change the mid-sole to white. Can't wait to see more cw's.

This is a bit crazy/ I feel people fell into the lull of "basic is better" with the past few lebrons and even kobes, where they had Uppers resembling much of nothing. Minimal layers. Without flywire here or there on the 8s, you really had NOTHING going on. A design we all would've laughed at years ago. Now it's okay to like that, which is fine. Many shoes like some GPs or the past hyperflights/ultraflights had very minimal uppers... They really went in a whole new direction here. They finally had fans on board with a truly simple no flaws design in the 8, 7, 6, and even the 5. And now this is just so futuristic and out there.. I don't want to say it's on a jordan 10 to jordan 11 jump because before that, A few jordans had a futuristic look mixed in.

I'm sure the discussions went long and hard about how this one is so much different than the rest... Colorways will need to save this shoe. It really does have a wrestling shoe vibe. This one should've been the lebron 5. Instead there is a solid 3 years of simpler designs, then this one.. The backlash should be there. But maybe this drastic change is for the better.. It looks like a performance beast.

Nike leave these OFF ID. ID is cool but you don't want your main Guy's sig everywhere like that. Leave that for the team Brons. Why buy what's released if you can just soup it up to your liking for $35 more?

I was expecting worse, so not all bad.

Will get a pair to hoop in, just don't see these being worn casually.

Forgot about the PS's and versions.

In that case

Looks: 2> 7PS > 8V1&2 > 3 > AZG > 4 > 7 > 8PS > 6 > 5.

Wish the PS had been the actual 7. They're actually solid performers too. Though I've only had a couple runs in mine so far so their still breaking in.

8v1's and v2's are essentially the same looks wise. The v2 is essentially just a special mesh edition. .

The 9 definitely isn't climbing past the AZG no matter what colourways they come out with.

Back
Top Bottom