Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

They failed to maintain the balance between performance and aesthetic. They look like some great kicks to ball in but I can't see these looking good when worn casually. Too streamline for a ball kick, goofy giant signature on the tongue, odd material on the toe. It's just not what it should be. I dunno, maybe it will grow on me once I see it on the foot.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

blueorangeix.jpg

blueorangeix.jpg

Now if these come out, I'll gladly call myself a hypebeast and cop
But then again, I can't see myself busting these out with some jeans

Someone merge this thread with the other Lebron IX Thread

i actually really like these.. still like the 8s more as of right now but ill be copping..

anyone have any ideas of what the other versions of the 9s will be like? i remember hearing that they will have different versions like the 8s

It's not the lateral side that's terrible. It just looks like a beefed up hyperfuse/hyperdunk hybrid.

The medial side is ugly as &*^% though. No flow at all.  

I wont wait till Nov to do this, So Im going to say it now.........Congrats Petrie AGAIN, on a Job well done

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by you big dummy

blueorangeix.jpg

blueorangeix.jpg

Now if these come out
They won't.
Oh, they absolutely will make them and leak pics to the internet just to let us know they exist. They just won't release them to the public, like every other year.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

They failed to maintain the balance between performance and aesthetic. They look like some great kicks to ball in but I can't see these looking good when worn casually. Too streamline for a ball kick, goofy giant signature on the tongue, odd material on the toe. It's just not what it should be. I dunno, maybe it will grow on me once I see it on the foot.

I don't even care...If I like em I rock em...

AZG theme continues
33z3cj6.jpg

-Here I actually tried to split up the midsole color. not sure if it works

2jg8l77.jpg

Heat flame theme with a swoosh gradient.. All white upper
3096ha9.jpg

same as above. no gimmick. white border on swoosh
29pbvap.jpg

Black out (white swoosh border):
2r7pwz8.jpg

Cool grey/black/varsity red accents:
11m6xaa.jpg

Dunkman
120kxv9.jpg

The shoe is hard as hell to get colorways looking right. Whoever creates one that works is a genius

Casually, eh not too appealing, will wait to see til some exclusive colorways come out.
On the court, these will look amazing. 
pimp.gif
 If the weight isnt an issue, I could see these being my go to balling shoes.

Will reserve judgement until I actually see them in person...

Here's hoping for some out of this world ID options...they could really MAKE this shoe something.

Great PS jobs WallyHopp!

Wally
pimp.gif

Shoe isn't terrible but it's definitely not up to par with the 7 or 8 i would cop if a good CW released, anything close to what wally posted would be awesome but i doubt it. Nike has a problem with releasing good CW's
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom