Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

because of the way the 9 are shaped, there are probably like 3 good color way on this shoe, mostly all that came up that people customize are terrible including the kentucky, the christmas, and that black and green one. So far the chinas and cannons are the only good one. Every color way sucks besides that, and the um are ok but too much white for my taste on the shoe

weren't the ohio states supposed to release this tuesday?

why haven't we seen moe pics?
nerd.gif

Surprisingly not missing the leather.  Hyperfuse works just as well for me.
By the way, anybody else have a pair where they went a little overboard with the glue?  My Kentuckys have some glue spots.  Kiiinnnddaaaa pisses me off for $180.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

People aren't going to be able to keep up with these.lol This is exactly the treatment the 7s and 8s should've gotten.
Boom
Sad that it may be the last time we see this treatment again for a few models

I don't care what Modern Notoriety says, I don't believe there will be a South Beach 9...

... although I would like to be shown differently...

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Surprisingly not missing the leather.  Hyperfuse works just as well for me.
By the way, anybody else have a pair where they went a little overboard with the glue?  My Kentuckys have some glue spots.  Kiiinnnddaaaa pisses me off for $180.

yeah man I had extra glue on my M.Nights right on the mesh and it was tough to get out. I got most of it out though.

Budden that dude.
pimp.gif

Eastbay rep, can you verify if the Ohio St will be excluded from discount not? I'm not gonna get them but with the 20% its enticing. I'm sure a lot of people would change their mind if that was the case.

Wore my #Cannons this past Saturday to the Mall out PG Plaza in MD walked past the Foot Locker #NeckBreakers believe me lol "you employees know who you are" lol ..............@Karon_Sport

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

People aren't going to be able to keep up with these.lol This is exactly the treatment the 7s and 8s should've gotten.
Boom
Why is that? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

For the guy asking about the Bron sweats. I hit mine from NTSF last Monday. Fit nice but they were like 72 bucks and some change after tax. Try eastbay and try to use a discount code. Was just an impulse buy for me or I would of done that.

Think I'm going to go pick up the triple blacks today. Will post pics later.

So wait, the Cannons are releasing early? Have they popped up online? And are the Kentucky's on swoosh in a 10.5-11?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

People aren't going to be able to keep up with these.lol This is exactly the treatment the 7s and 8s should've gotten.
Boom
Why is that? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nba lockout so lebron ain't crying about his on court exclusives/id??

meh

Back
Top Bottom