Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

So wait, the Cannons are releasing early? Have they popped up online? And are the Kentucky's on swoosh in a 10.5-11?

Cannons popped up early on jimmyjazz.com, I posted the link a while ago but they are sold out now.  Of course, some other sites probably have them early but I doubt for retail.
Only UK's on swoosh are an 8.5

Wait... Did I read that the Hurricanes have hit stores as well?

nerd.gif

damn, my order on ebay for the canes was refunded. dude over-sold his stock. SMH. how hard will these be to cop on the RD?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I don't care what Modern Notoriety says, I don't believe there will be a South Beach 9...

... although I would like to be shown differently...

Pretty sure I remember JP already deading the fact there will be a South Beach 9. If its done, it certainly won't be in the same way as last year

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

damn, my order on ebay for the canes was refunded. dude over-sold his stock. SMH. how hard will these be to cop on the RD?

probably kentucky type release

until someone posts that they got their pair from him, i'm calling #$!!+!*%. Dude prob realized he under priced them due to the demand for them and they don't release end of month so escape goat would be oversold.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

until someone posts that they got their pair from him, i'm calling #$!!+!*%. Dude prob realized he under priced them due to the demand for them and they don't release end of month so escape goat would be oversold.

<Qft! This guy raised his price the following day to $200. I'm waiting on my refund.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

<Qft! This guy raised his price the following day to $200. I'm waiting on my refund.
yeah i am thinking the same thing. i had a feeling, when i didn't receive a tracking number the past few days, that i wasn't getting them. lame.

Just to let y'all know, mall of america has LOADS of miami nights left. Every single shoe store in there had 'em, multiple on display, not sure if they take phone orders...

Eastbay rep, can you verify if the Ohio St will be excluded from discount not? I'm not gonna get them but with the 20% its enticing. I'm sure a lot of people would change their mind if that was the case.
They are excluded from discount. They have been added to our site with a countdown clock. You can check them out here: http://bit.ly/u2ocT9  

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by jst628

Just to let y'all know, mall of america has LOADS of miami nights left. Every single shoe store in there had 'em, multiple on display, not sure if they take phone orders...
thanks a lot. gonna call a bro in MN to pick up a pair for me.

Back
Top Bottom