Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i seen the cannons drop the 2nd, but i heard from others that its the 3rd....i just want solid confirmation on the date!!!! so  is it the 2nd or 3rd??? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by never wear them

Gave these a run on the court... Pretty sure most of y'all in here don't even care how they perform
laugh.gif
but they def beat the 8s and 7s when it comes to performance. Is that saying much for you guys?

6374051523_06dbd9cb24.jpg

Best colorway IMO.

Would you say they perform better than the 8 PS? I haven't played in mine yet

Gave these a run on the court... Pretty sure most of y'all in here don't even care how they perform
laugh.gif
but they def beat the 8s and 7s when it comes to performance. Is that saying much for you guys?

Best colorway IMO.

That's what I've been saying too. Kentucky's are my #1. The ones who sleep will regret it. Very cool shot, NWT.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

for those who have hooped in the 9s, how is the traction?

Hooped in my kentuckys and blk/reds. Traction was on point. I enjoyed hooping in them more then the 9's. Haven't hooped in my MNs. I don't know if it's just my pair but I hopped in my kentuckys more then I have any shoe in a while and the white bottoms are filthy but the traction is still just as good. I haven't had a problem with slipping or sliding yet. Also I didn't lace them through the tongue but they still feel great hooping around the ankles

Tried a pair on today. They felt really good I'm just waiting for a colorway I really like to come out.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

for those who have hooped in the 9s, how is the traction?

My breds have held up really well. I've been surprised at how good the traction is (given that it's not herringbone). Even on a dusty hardwood court they have been great.

My chinas on the other hand aren't that great on the hardwood but are fine outdoors etc.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

How do we know that's Drake
laugh.gif
Such a dope shoe even though its just an all black shoe but the 3m swoosh sets it off.

Nermindee, they look better right there. Are you going with the red laces?

Really nice pictures back there.
thanks bruh... I put the red laces on but I honestly think its a bit off... the red laces seemed to be a brighter red than the actual red of the shoe...
gonna cop some shorter dark grey laces tomorrow and see how they look.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Gonna double up on the Kentuckys if I can find a pair for a good price down the road. Loving the 9's right now...can't wait for more CW's to drop. Sorry if I'm late...any info on the WTT joints that Lebron rocked the other day?

dont own one pair yet, but I plan on buying two pairs
I remember reading somewhere that the WTT 9s were limited to 3 pairs total.. not 100% on that though

laugh.gif

Best colorway IMO.
these in low light make the outsole pop nicely, this picture seriously makes me want to pick up a pair to hoop but i think i'll wait for the elites
also.. how on earth do you hoop in ankle socks fam?!

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Gonna double up on the Kentuckys if I can find a pair for a good price down the road. Loving the 9's right now...can't wait for more CW's to drop. Sorry if I'm late...any info on the WTT joints that Lebron rocked the other day?

dont own one pair yet, but I plan on buying two pairs
I remember reading somewhere that the WTT 9s were limited to 3 pairs total.. not 100% on that though
That's true. Jay-Z, Kanye, and Lebron. That's it.

These perform really well. No questions about it.

Cannon, China, Miami night so far for me. Might add more, but i think think the CWs are dropping too fast.

Dope pic Ron. Gonna take some pics of em today. Really like this colorway a lot.

Misterfriendly- I have not played in the V3s at all. I actually wanna return my only pair (dunkman) to the outlet.
grin.gif

Andfattoo- I agree. I actually liked the 2s a lot but that LBj 4 is that shoe...

Memphisboi- haha. This is a celly pic, I'll post some high res pics later... Make em look more fake. Lol

moreuptempo- these don't rub against my ankle... Actually they are padded nicely. Sort of like memory foam padding.
Quick pic, but... Most of you probably could care less.

*the ankle bone indentations

Kentucky's are near-perfect.  Wish I had a second pair so I could wear them to the gym more often.  Makes me want to make an iD pair that reverses the black and blue to alternate with these.  Or maybe predominantly blue with minimal black and white...  
Performance wise, definitely a little better than 7's and 8's.  The split sole makes them better than the 8's.  Still like AZG best for performance, though.  Anyway, I think 9's will def. benefit from the cushioning of the elites, since the "base" level model bottoms out a little for me...

Kentucky is my favorite colorway as well. It was love at first sight. I didn't want to pay retail but once I saw them it was game over. Nice pics, camera phone? Damn it could've fooled me.
laugh.gif
I hope it makes the ppl that passed on these regret it.

laugh.gif
I'm actually overly concerned about how they perform...
I purchased a pair of Cannons on a whim and peer pressure and wasn't even sure how these will be after playing in kobes for the last 4-6 years....
last brons I had were the 4's, which were awesome, but a bit heavy for my small frame over a period of time...

I'd love to hear a more detailed opinion on how the on court play is with these NWT.

Holla back.

I'll do a review for sure later. Wearing these all day today.

And I'm with you D... I'm just killing time with these lebrons till the Kobes come out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom