Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Here we go don't say I never do anything

Cannon's up all over

Sneaker st restocked @ 200 shipped

City sole has them for 250 but there is a $20 coupon available too TG20 for $20 off TG30 for 30 off 300
great price.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by phillywise

'Canes are really nice... def. worth picking up.

Whyd you take your picture down? It was good

I was on my computer at work and I didn't think it loaded properly..... let me try this again
laugh.gif

'Canes are really nice... def. worth picking up.

I was on my computer at work and I didn't think it loaded properly..... let me try this again
laugh.gif

man i hope the green really pops like that in person... whats everyone's plan on these thats coppin? expect them to be as easy to order as the ohio states? i think they'll sell out faster than them but still easy order at midnight.  if i can't get em at midnight im sprinting to the nearest store that will have em
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when was the eastbay restock of the MN???? i just refreshed to see if the scarfaces were still up and i saw the MN's pop up only 8.5 left.... w t f is this!!?

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

laugh.gif

man i hope the green really pops like that in person... whats everyone's plan on these thats coppin? expect them to be as easy to order as the ohio states? i think they'll sell out faster than them but still easy order at midnight.  if i can't get em at midnight im sprinting to the nearest store that will have em
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
unfortunately, I didnt feel like the green popped in person. This went from a must cop to I need to see these again on the 29th. I was expecting much more.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

just doubled up on the cannons. I think that everyone that wants a pair will get them.

sneaker.st? just ordered my pair a sec ago also 
pimp.gif

Nope.  That's why I think it'll be a lil easier than expected to get.  Just my opinion  

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

just doubled up on the cannons. I think that everyone that wants a pair will get them.

sneaker.st? just ordered my pair a sec ago also 
pimp.gif

Nope.  That's why I think it'll be a lil easier than expected to get.  Just my opinion  

nice job, they're all sold out now... smh

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
unfortunately, I didnt feel like the green popped in person. This went from a must cop to I need to see these again on the 29th. I was expecting much more.

the green is not going to pop out, especially in this colorway. the orange is going to

the hurricanes are fire, but cleanin the sole is a KILLER.

Do people here clean their soles or just leave it alone?

Clear soles is a diff story, u gotta clean em but solid soles?

I always clean my soles after ever wear...shout out to the dude who sloppy laced with the pink laces on the Miami Nights... it looked terrible when I did...but now I know it can be done.
pimp.gif

'KICKS15' Coupon Code on Sneaker.St for Cannons 185 Shipped, for those lucky few who wear 8.5, 9, 9.5, and 10.5

that's basically retail, eat it up

man shouldve waitied an extra 15 min for that code :/ its all good paying an extra 15 to guarantee my pair
smile.gif
cant wait for these bad boys to come in!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

when was the eastbay restock of the MN???? i just refreshed to see if the scarfaces were still up and i saw the MN's pop up only 8.5 left.... w t f is this!!?

Are you still looking for a pair?  They're still pretty easy to come by, lots of NT'ers have posted that their stores have a lot left

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Are you still looking for a pair?  They're still pretty easy to come by, lots of NT'ers have posted that their stores have a lot left
i have a sz 13 in the mail from an nt'er but now i discovered i may need a 13.5
mad.gif
plus i kind of want a couple of pairs to sit on until there is a "wiser" time to get rid of them.
embarassed.gif
does 21 mercer still have? i also saw that champs and/or footaction in times square may have em? who else? also, looking for the cannons... sneaker st sold out of my size.
frown.gif

so you can see my position right now....

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

i have a sz 13 in the mail from an nt'er but now i discovered i may need a 13.5
mad.gif
plus i kind of want a couple of pairs to sit on until there is a "wiser" time to get rid of them.
embarassed.gif
does 21 mercer still have? i also saw that champs and/or footaction in times square may have em? who else? also, looking for the cannons... sneaker st sold out of my size.
frown.gif

so you can see my position right now....
Yeah I feel you, I'm debating on doubling up myself, but might wait until after cannons.
I was at NT Chicago and they had a sz 9 on display and I would imagine they have more so you could try to phone order from there.  Just look back a few pages I remember seeing people post about them (although trying to navigate through this thread is hell)

Originally Posted by never wear them

I never clean my shoes. if anything i'll rub my thumb where i see somthin.

i'm about to be on that, but for clear soles i'll give it that good ol scrubbin

Back
Top Bottom