Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

so the cowboys play in the pm tommorow on thanksgiving... and there is still NO WORD on a China 9 release date... Im bout to pull the trigger and get a pair before Nike officially announces that thye're gonna drop or not drop them... because the prices are likely to TRIPLE if they flat-out DON'T release in the US....

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Funny how all these guys are in Milwaukee...but I don't see you in the midwest forum.
i haven't been on here too long, don't really know anything about the midwest forum, mainly just lurk the nike/ss forums...
ohwell.gif

^ that's a good sign that the US is one step closer to getting the Chinas too. I might have to scoop it up if it does even though I said to myself I won't.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

^ that's a good sign that the US is one step closer to getting the Chinas too. I might have to scoop it up if it does even though I said to myself I won't.
I thought I remembered Australia getting the Chinas from the jump along with the other Asian countries because it was deemed an Asia-Pacific release. Might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they've been in Australia for quite a while already so it's not a really a true sign of a wider release. 
Still, I guess there's still hope...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I thought I remembered Australia getting the Chinas from the jump along with the other Asian countries because it was deemed an Asia-Pacific release. Might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they've been in Australia for quite a while already so it's not a really a true sign of a wider release. 
Still, I guess there's still hope...

^Yeah you're right... They've been in Australia for a long time. When they first dropped at Footlocker Oz (they dropped prior to the Breds) they were snapped up really quickly. But that stock on the Aussie NDC site has been there for a while now and for some reason no-one's grabbing em.

i remember chinas dropping in australia too cause a dude posted pics of him trying them on with a suit.

There still is a glimmer of hope since they aren't selling over there. If it doesn't, I'm not worried about it, bring on the Freegums..

There still is a glimmer of hope since they aren't selling over there. If it doesn't, I'm not worried about it, bring on the Freegums..
If anything, I could see them taking stock overseas that doesn't sell and shipping them stateside as a QS. They'd definitely be snatched up real quick here. Who knows if they'll come though, but I'll consider doubling if they do, by far my favorite 9s.

How are the Lebron 9s for Indoor hooping? Decided to retire my Kobe VI since I sprained my ankle pretty bad last month. I need something with more ankle protection and was going to consider these or Hyperfuse. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom