Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

are the miami's more limited than others? i just pulled the trigger on ndc because i went to greenspoint mall here in houston and no one had no clue what i was talking about. I dont have time to drive around searching for kicks during the week so ndc was the only site still with a 14 left

I'll just post one picture since knowing some ppl they are going to quote all the damb pictures.

my favorite part and nothing more, the outsoles.

nike_lebron_9_christmas_15.jpg

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Eastbay rep you guys dropping the um's on Eastbay?
Just in case you missed it, they are available for sale on our website now at the following link: http://bit.ly/uWYBaT

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

UofMiami's are up on Eastbay w/ the countdown timers but 12.5 & 13.5 are already gone...
As a few others have mentioned, these sizes were never available, so they were greyed out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just got back from copping the canes. While waiting for the shipment to come in i tried on the osu's. I know i am going to get flamed but i may pass on the cannons and cop them instead. Something about the red laces got me sprung. And yeah, the canes are ill. My favorite colorway so far.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Well glad to c they also avail.. Wondering hw eastbay goes bout
Allow discount or not.. Most talked bout shoes or what? Miami nights were blackout bread n usa (x scarface or whatever u wna call em) are...
The canon def won't be...
english, please?! i'm trying to make sense of this because it seems like its important but im not sure what's going on.

for those that said these were "sitting" good luck to you on that idea. they are already starting to sell out on eastbay and champs. sz 7, 13 and 16

As of 1:14pm CST on 11/29, NDC has a FULL SIZE RUN in the LeBron 9 Miami Colorway(Along with the 'All-Black' Foam Maxes)... I'm officially NO LONGER CONCERNED...

Finally got my pair of Miami Nights in today, easily in my top 2, just behind Chinas. The lace swap to black is crucial though. Think I'm good on the 9s til I see some of the 2012 colorways at least.

Top 3 for me is Chinas, Miami Nights, and Cannons in that order.

Originally Posted by megatron

I don't mess with yellow shoes but those are nice, i love the red hits

Surprised at all the loveThought I would get the usual hate

Those iDs remind me more of a "Bruce Lee" 9 and not a TAXI. Resembles closer to the Kobe V Bruce Lee to me.

Originally Posted by aceblazer

Those iDs remind me more of a "Bruce Lee" 9 and not a TAXI. Resembles closer to the Kobe V Bruce Lee to me.

That is also the first thing I thought about, nice concept though

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by megatron

I don't mess with yellow shoes but those are nice, i love the red hits

Surprised at all the loveThought I would get the usual hate
Gotta give credit where it's due, those are very well executed.  Is that 5 total pairs for you now?
Starting to really dislike the laces on the cannons, definitely going to find a different orange pair, that speckle stuff kills laces for me.

the orange sole actually kills the cannons for me. if they were volt or dark blue i'd cop. i'm def leaning towards passing at this point. might regret it, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom