Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Horrible! . . . I just can't seem to pull the trigger on Lebron 9s. I have not yet liked ANY colorways and I thought that the UM colorway would pull me but after doing searching for all the images I could find, the Lebron 9 is just horrible.

I hope most of y'alll coppin' are ballin' in these, it is just not that nice of a shoe to wear.
Originally Posted by paikmanTM

pcannon.jpg

a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

roll.gif

I said the same man. Like.. was that pic supposed to convince people?!?!

Glad the UM's didn't sell out
happy.gif

Maybe I can ask my girl for them for Christmas..haha yeah right she won't buy me kicks
laugh.gif

Since the NBA season will be starting on Christmas I wonder how long before Lebron is wearing a set of PE's that someone on NT feel they should have and start complaining about him not releasing them to the public LoL.I think with all these colorways that are coming out they are trying to give you the consumer exactly what you asked for and now people are not in love with the shoes unless Nike says limited or overseas release only.The 9's will probably be the first shoe for a player that has released so many asked for colorways.So enjoy because I'm sure if sales are below par Nike will probably go back to not making many C/W.Also hate to rant but for those that are only looking to cop for a come up,more than likely prices will either stay hat they are now or drop simply due to these being ID'able.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

UM had/has no chance outside of Florida.

That would probably be correct if they actually had UM's logo or something on them.The colorway is a nice colorway and people will cop just on that.Nike's produced enough of them so that people arent lining up for these.They will be an easy cop for sure.At least for another week or so.

Originally Posted by B Sox

Gonna pass on the Miami's...Still not sure if I want to make a move on the 9s. If anything, I'll go for the Cannons. I think those and the Freegums are the best CWs. Guess I don't really have much time to figure this one out though..

What are the Freegums?

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Gonna pass on the Miami's...Still not sure if I want to make a move on the 9s. If anything, I'll go for the Cannons. I think those and the Freegums are the best CWs. Guess I don't really have much time to figure this one out though..

What are the Freegums?

There white/black with a different style sock liner like a tribal look check the 1st page this thread actually gets updated on a regular basis

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

What are the Freegums?

There white/black with a different style sock liner like a tribal look check the 1st page this thread actually gets updated on a regular basis

Thanks

$130 for the UM's at foot locker thanks to a gift card I had. First pair of 9s and their 
pimp.gif
Cant wait for the cannons.

Originally Posted by reener

how do these fit compared to the lebron 7s?

complete opposite, go try them on yourself as everyone has different preferences on how they want their shoes to fit their feet.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Horrible! . . . I just can't seem to pull the trigger on Lebron 9s. I have not yet liked ANY colorways and I thought that the UM colorway would pull me but after doing searching for all the images I could find, the Lebron 9 is just horrible.

I hope most of y'alll coppin' are ballin' in these, it is just not that nice of a shoe to wear.
Originally Posted by paikmanTM

pcannon.jpg

a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

roll.gif

I said the same man. Like.. was that pic supposed to convince people?!?!

laugh.gif
my feelings about these joints haven't changed in the slightest...

Well glad to c they also avail.. Wondering hw eastbay goes bout
Allow discount or not.. Most talked bout shoes or what? Miami nights were blackout bread n usa (x scarface or whatever u wna call em) are...
The canon def won't be...

ok so im gonna grab a size 13 in those UMs since there are no 12.5s, hopefully its not like this for the Cannons as well

hope these wont sell out too fast. i want to be able to order them from my footlocker store to get my 30% off. but i would have to wait 2 weeks. either that or hope that eastbay doesnt exclude these from discounts.

Back
Top Bottom