Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Size 9.5 in the Hurricanes (edit) Kentucky still up for grab on Eastbay. Last size. Use coupon code LKS1CP96 with it to get a free $20 tee.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

just grabbed a pair of the Kentuckys in size 14 off Eastbay that popped up! Hope it all goes through OK!

bought these instead of the Cannons. Better colorway IMHO. Especially as a MAGIC fan.
to me, the kentucky's are the best colorway of the 9's.  it is a sleeper.  the blue on the shoe "pops" like no other colorway.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

that site gonna be surprised they sold out of the cannons last night
laugh.gif
I was kinda shocked when I saw them on there.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

just grabbed a pair of the Kentuckys in size 14 off Eastbay that popped up! Hope it all goes through OK!

bought these instead of the Cannons. Better colorway IMHO. Especially as a MAGIC fan.
to me, the kentucky's are the best colorway of the 9's.  it is a sleeper.  the blue on the shoe "pops" like no other colorway.
yeah man can't wait to see them in person to see how the blue pops! I reckon they're definitely up there with the best colorways!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

yeah man can't wait to see them in person to see how the blue pops! I reckon they're definitely up there with the best colorways!
you will absolutely LOVE THEM.  this girl i know thinks that the kentucky's are "sick"...that's what she keeps telling me.  it makes me laugh because she is so obsessed with them.  she doesn't even wear sneakers and she wanted a pair but they don't make them small enough for her foot.
roll.gif

hoping my local spot has my size tomorrow morning otherwise I'm really gonna regret not jumping on the cannons online
laugh.gif

just got these fresh off the UPS truck

this is no south beach either...were not in Miami anymore Toto..

kitch-iti-kipi is a fresh water spring that feeds Indian Lake.

One of the Upper Peninsula's major attractions, Kitch-iti-kipi or "The Big Spring" is two hundred feet across and forty feet deep. Over 10,000 gallons a minute gush from many fissures in underlying limestone, the flow continuing throughout the year at a constant 45 degree temperature so the spring never freezes and can be enjoyed any season of the year.

Just FYI I own kentucks, ohio st, miamis and cannons and the cannons run a 1\2 size smaller than the rest. Not too sure why...but be wary when ordering. I had to go a full size up in them, just a half in the others. Smh.

heads up there is a 10.5 in miami nights up on east bay at this very moment
also the 9.5 in kentucky like stated before.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Just FYI I own kentucks, ohio st, miamis and cannons and the cannons run a 1\2 size smaller than the rest. Not too sure why...but be wary when ordering. I had to go a full size up in them, just a half in the others. Smh.
thank you for this info, I ordered a sz 12 last night because there was no sz 11.5 which I wear with my UK's and Miami Nights, and was getting worried maybe it'll be too big, but it seems like from what you're saying it'll be a perfect fit!  

Back
Top Bottom