Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

navychucks wrote:
heads up there is a 10.5 in miami nights up on east bay at this very moment
also the 9.5 in kentucky like stated before.
I saw that, there was a 13 up there too. Once I tried to cop it says they're sold out though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Just FYI I own kentucks, ohio st, miamis and cannons and the cannons run a 1\2 size smaller than the rest. Not too sure why...but be wary when ordering. I had to go a full size up in them, just a half in the others. Smh.

sick.gif
i hope this isn't true with every pair of cannons

Originally Posted by gentry187

Got these in yesterday. I know they're ID's but they're still lebron 9's.
tongue.gif
great combo... is that a blue air unit or what color... which sole do you like better the GUM or regular

glad some of you dont like the Cannons. I love them. Best colorway IMO.

Passed on the Canes. Thought i was for sure coppin, but they dont look as good in person.

Freegums are mine. Not even hesitating.

Thanks guys. And it's a black air unit. I can go for either gum soles or solid soles on Lebron 9's (depending on the colorway). But performance wise I wouldn't be able to give u an answer. I haven't played in gum soles and don't plan on. These ID's will be strictly for casual purposes.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Just FYI I own kentucks, ohio st, miamis and cannons and the cannons run a 1\2 size smaller than the rest. Not too sure why...but be wary when ordering. I had to go a full size up in them, just a half in the others. Smh.

wow thanks for the heads up. Ok, so when going a full size up is there still space in the toe box area or does is it still quite snug? I know some people prefer a little spacing in the toe area... I prefer more of a snug but still comfortable type fit. So should I still go a full size up or will the usual 1/2 size up be ok?

These are my favorite out off all the ID's I've seen. Made by Syracuse player Griffin Hoffman.
w720sw.jpg

Are these going to be as limited as the South Beaches? Also how much do you think these are gonna resell for?

Originally Posted by Jamtia

Are these going to be as limited as the South Beaches? Also how much do you think these are gonna resell for?

you exactly whats wrong with the shoe game.

800 dollars, like south beaches.

Easily 2k per shoe.

Buy as many as you can...
wink.gif

Any smaller sizes on that site? 
nerd.gif

I need a damn Euro connect ugh

Anyways, saw this earlier and thought it was pretty cool, at a place called Hoop City in Korea

lebron-9-store-nike-korea-13.jpg

lebron-9-store-nike-korea-6.jpg

lebron-9-store-nike-korea-11.jpg

lebron-9-store-nike-korea-10.jpg

Originally Posted by navychucks

you exactly whats wrong with the shoe game.
QFT
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

800 dollars, like south beaches. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I got a girl out in Italy willing to cop me the China 9s, But UPS quoting me at 200+ to ship and FedEx 120
sick.gif

Anybody know something cheaper?

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I got a girl out in Italy willing to cop me the China 9s, But UPS quoting me at 200+ to ship and FedEx 120
sick.gif

Anybody know something cheaper?
Hell I think USPS does it for less than 100.  I sold a pair of OG Jordan 1's and shipped them to Europe for like $65

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

AWESOME BLOSSOM how do these fit to be sure. I hear the half size but you never know

My sz 11 all felt tight, that is mt true sz, my chinas, cannon's and my Breds So all my doubles Are a 1/2 sz up to 11.5. I hv one sz 12 in KY and that was too big, returning thoseSo what I am trying to say is 1/2 for casual & true to sz for ball

Back
Top Bottom