Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

I just want some China's, man......
30t6p3b.gif

This
http://www.nicekicks.com/...-9-china-release-date-2/
happy ? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 i paid damn near $300.

i guess another pair wont hurt.

Where are the China's going to release?If I had to choose between China's or Concords really not sure which I would pic.

I'm sure they will be limited but available on NDC.
Just got to get lucky, that's all.
At least you're closer to the server in Oregon that I am.

At least 6 or 7 of the exclusive limited releses this past year I was shut out from
being on the east coast. YOTR 2011, YOTR 7's, doer Jordan 4's, etc...

Dallas went from almost 0 exclusives to 2 house of hoops before anyone else had 2 and now a nikestore

Chinas should somewhat easy
laugh.gif
4 pairs
pimp.gif

if i had to choose between the concords or chinas i would definitely go chinas. hopefully when that time comes around i would have enough money saved up for both. i will be camping on NDC for sure on the 17th

Originally Posted by megatron

Dallas went from almost 0 exclusives to 2 house of hoops before anyone else had 2 and now a nikestore

Chinas should somewhat easy
laugh.gif
4 pairs
pimp.gif

Hope they drop on NDC too...4 chances to possibly grab a couple pair myself.

ALREADY HAVE BEGUN PLOTTING COPPING THE CHINAS. HOPEFULLY THEY RELEASE IN THE AKRON/CLEVELAND AREA. IF HOH, NIKETOWN ONLY RELEASE THEN COLUMBUS WILL GET HIT UP WITH THE QUICKNESS.

Posting so I can see these replies. Yuku is trash, lol.

My flight lands in NYC at 2:30 pm on the 16th. So hopefully I'll have enough time to line up and cop the china's. Plan is for my mom to wrap em and have as a christmas gift to me from my lil bro. Hopefully this works out fine and hopefully I can get one of my boys to try and cop the nerfs for me the same day.

aww man thats really good news, i definetly wont be able to cop both these and the concords so i think these are it, rather a brand new shoe than a retro...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ALREADY HAVE BEGUN PLOTTING COPPING THE CHINAS. HOPEFULLY THEY RELEASE IN THE AKRON/CLEVELAND AREA. IF HOH, NIKETOWN ONLY RELEASE THEN COLUMBUS WILL GET HIT UP WITH THE QUICKNESS.

Good luck with hoh Columbus and if there $250 elites I'll pass on chinas I lost my connect and missed on cannons they had 20 pair total dudes slept at Easton overnight so if chinas are limited only dudes with connects will have pairs waiting had to call in a favor for cannons THANKS BIG HOMIE
http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=43f83b60.jpg

China's release 12/17 via Nikestore twitter

"#ReleaseUpdate The @nikebasketball LeBron 9 "China" will release on 12/17 at Midnight EST on NikeStore. Who's copping?"
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom