Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by carmine23

nike basketball is coming out with way too much heat this dec.
I LOVE IT, KEEP THEM COMING!  my wallet is ready.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

told ya them chinas was coming out over here...now where is that dude thats kept denying it and bought his pair swearing they wernt LOL

I got a good connect on kicks to get them early for retail , but I never help on here because I don't trust people. Just look at the beefing on YouTube between sneakerheads. It's hard to trust people. I know a few of you on here keep your words. I've seen it. It just be to much going on. Lol

Originally Posted by Hugo

told ya them chinas was coming out over here...now where is that dude thats kept denying it and bought his pair swearing they wernt LOL

a lot of these fairies think they know but they don't know *%$*!

if the person was anyone i know on here, disregard my comment.
laugh.gif

Chinas are out in 12 days? AWESOME.... Now if only we could some PE LeBron 9 "Hurricanes" w/ the "U" logo on the tongue....

Debating on the chinas, probably my favorite cw so far but I know its gonna be hard trying to order on ndc on release date so I dont wanna get my hopes up....Freegums are dope but I have too many white black and red shoes so Im gonna pass.

WTH NIKE! THEY NEED TO SLOW DOWN WITH THESE RELEASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

WTH NIKE! THEY NEED TO SLOW DOWN WITH THESE RELEASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO, KEEP THEM COMING!  MORE HOT SHOES, LESS TIME FOR THE RESELLERS TO JUMP ON EVERYTHING.

Chinas are too fresh. Need to get these. Anybody hoop in the lebron's yet? What did you think of em on the court? Is performance close or possibly better than the 2011 Hyperdunk???

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by eciaccord

NO, KEEP THEM COMING!  MORE HOT SHOES, LESS TIME FOR THE RESELLERS TO JUMP ON EVERYTHING.

I like it!
smile.gif

Thank god. I was just about to order the chinas tht was gona hit me for 3 bills but now hopefully I can get them 
for the retail price.

Back
Top Bottom