Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by m1guel1

so are the chinas gonna be available on NDC only???? Or can I cop from local FTA FTL?

Dont quote me on this but I think they will only be available at HOH and Niketown.  I know FTL wont have them because eastbay said as far as they can tell they arnt getting China's.
They'll be on NDC as well

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by m1guel1

so are the chinas gonna be available on NDC only???? Or can I cop from local FTA FTL?

Dont quote me on this but I think they will only be available at HOH and Niketown.  I know FTL wont have them because eastbay said as far as they can tell they arnt getting China's.
Oh well!!! looks like I'll have to drive all the way to the nearest HOH 
mad.gif
... thanks

^^^ How far is your nearest HOH's? The closest to me is Vegas which is 12 hours away. I did it for the Yeezys last year but I'll try my luck on NDC this time or a helpful NT member (Help a Brutha out)

Damn, looks like Im outta luck for the China's as well. I can't even order off NDC. It will not accept my credit card because the billing address has a Canadian zip code which does not fit the format. Even though I have a US address to ship to. Eastbay has no issue with this.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Chinas or Concords??? 0 rings vs 6 rings??? I think i'm going to wait on The Chinas. Can't miss the only Jordans I never had!

That's something a ravens fan would say smh lol

laugh.gif

Thank God im able to cop both.

anyone with any tips trying to order chinas through NDC by phone order? Do I call before 9pm EST or right on the dot? Do I even have a chance or should I start looking for alternate ways to cop?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Chinas or Concords??? 0 rings vs 6 rings??? I think i'm going to wait on The Chinas. Can't miss the only Jordans I never had!

That's something a ravens fan would say smh lol

laugh.gif

Thank God im able to cop both.

Think I'll go with quality lol SAY NO TO CONCORDS

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

So glad I held on to that "extra" pair of MNs.... flip those and use that money to cop Chinas---shoot, I might could sell 'em for 2 bills and have enough to put towards concords---all meeting my allotted monthly budget for kicks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
my advice would be to hold on to them until after the nba season starts. i smell hype in January....

I called my local HOH, they said they didnt know if they were getting them in. I was like %%# are you talking about.

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

My small collection of the 9's

when i see nice pics of the cannons, i be ready to hand over my wallet, then these pics make me go back to my first thought of the 9s which is they are cool but not good enough to take my money. They would be nice christmas presents in which I'm not paying

The sizing are definitely snug on the 9's. I mentioned that they do then someone in here wanted to scold the members who tried providing a heads up. Had to go a whole size up to fit in comfortably with my jordan socks.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

One thing I noticed is the IDs fit a little different than regular pair

Got my Cannons in a 9 and they fit perfect.

Got my IDs in a 8.5 and they fit exactly like the Cannons

Might just be me.

Nah u ain't the only one. I felt the same way about the difference in the fit.

Remember when no one liked the 9s......LMAOOOOOOOOO, NOW LOOK!

Cant wait to cop the Christmas to add to my Chinas..

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

^^^ How far is your nearest HOH's? The closest to me is Vegas which is 12 hours away. I did it for the Yeezys last year but I'll try my luck on NDC this time or a helpful NT member (Help a Brutha out)
oh man 
eek.gif
!!! It's only a 40 minute drive for me
well good luck man..

Originally Posted by smzsmz

this guys in for a big disappointment soon, huh??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...*@*!&hash=item2eb9abe214

NOW ITS YOUR CHANCE TO GRAB THE NEXT SO CALLED SOUTH BEACH, THIS PAIR WILL NOT BE RELEASED HERE IN THE US.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also he says there shipping out of the Philippines but the item location is in Rancho Cucomonga, hmmm... 
nerd.gif

just got these in today

Just got these in from NDC.  One and done with lebron 9s like I was with the 8s........

Received my Cannons today. I'm a true sz 11, narrow foot and all, and I couldn't easily been comfortable in a sz 12.

The 11.5 barely leaves me any wiggle room.

Back
Top Bottom