Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

b2626f31f00d67811d0ec8e00af0f288b6c6bbde_r.jpg

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by MrDozo

The red joints with the strap are elites?

Interesting how the lion is back on the tongue.

God I hope not, If we get a strap on these I can't imagine how tight it would be 
laugh.gif

Megatron- I doubled up too, I dno if I wanna return them to nike or just try to sell, probably just going to return them but I know that the refund won't be processed by the 17th
30t6p3b.gif
 Didn't intend on doubling up but I got stuck with a smaller size on release night then my boy hooked me up with my real size
Glad I kept the receipt, bad part is Nike is 45 miles away. Gotta check the return policy maybe I can return them when I get my wristband for the chinas
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Js4dayz

i know this isn't the right forum for this but any body interested in the Miami Night Brons pm Me ....size 9.5 DS also have many other selections PM and ask

Quoted and reported, enjoy being banned.  Not getting this locked because of you
Originally Posted by sho3tym

Is that real or a Photoshop?

The BHM is supposed to be an ELITE?
I think it might be, the list has the black/gold as $250 so I'm assuming those are the BHM's, but who knows at this point

I copped a 7.5 (I usually wear an 8 ) and I can barely get my foot in them lmao, luckily I was able to cop an 8.5 as well.

_...really? i got a 7.5 for the cannons too... and no i dont have a 8.5 as a backup
tired.gif
guess im gonna have to return them

If u could double up on cannons or chinas which wpuld u choose? I'm contemplating selling my 2nd cannon to attempt to get a second china... Idt I can afford both with everything else dropping

I THOUGHT CANNONS SOLD OUT?

I JUST WALKED DOWN THE STREET IN BKLYN AND SEEN 3 DIFF STORES WITH THEM...

SMH @ THE HYPE.

Cannons are by far my favorite colorway so far. Couple of T options to go with.  Not Militant about matching but these aren't exactly overkill IMO.

Looking forward to seeing an ASG, Dunkman, and Akron??

Pics with Volt and Orange socks.  Probably a little overkill with Volt, but hey, GO DUCKS!
pimp.gif

Rich-I know you're a fan, but I'm not a fan of cannons. I heard some chain stores near us received more.

Canes should be here soon. My favorite 9 thus far (until xmas' show up)

^^^ B- I think Cannons look better in person than in pics but probably just an acquired taste.. Kinda like Red Bull.  Either love it or hate it...As for XMAS, too little green or black or white- too much red for me but I know you dig the red.  I can probably grab a china or two and be good on LBJ9 till ASGs. Probably won't miss out on those this time around.  Missed last two years running.  Nice win last night.

Originally Posted by Js4dayz

i know this isn't the right forum for this but any body interested in the Miami Night Brons pm Me ....size 9.5 DS also have many other selections PM and ask

Quoted and reported, enjoy being banned.  Not getting this locked because of you
Originally Posted by sho3tym

Is that real or a Photoshop?

The BHM is supposed to be an ELITE?
I think it might be, the list has the black/gold as $250 so I'm assuming those are the BHM's, but who knows at this point

Good lord, I'm gonna go broke.

Feb is going to be crazy. All Star releases and BHM's...and I'm sure there will be a jordan...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

^^^ B- I think Cannons look better in person than in pics but probably just an acquired taste.. Kinda like Red Bull.  Either love it or hate it...As for XMAS, too little green or black or white- too much red for me but I know you dig the red.  I can probably grab a china or two and be good on LBJ9 till ASGs. Probably won't miss out on those this time around.  Missed last two years running.  Nice win last night.

I know what your saying...

The sole on the xmas pair is enough for me....remember last year's xmas pair everyone was sleeping then in april on people are lookin for em...

Red = Homestead.

Last night was crazy, gym was packed.

We're at home on saturday at 6 against brook central...should be a good one and it's my birthday
wink.gif
.  We moved up to #12.

i thought they would be double box with eastbay.... well at least no ding on the box this time...

my lil 9 family growing up fast...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I THOUGHT CANNONS SOLD OUT?

I JUST WALKED DOWN THE STREET IN BKLYN AND SEEN 3 DIFF STORES WITH THEM...

SMH @ THE HYPE.

Bro they're all over NYC. 
laugh.gif

I will calmlyy cop my pair via discount.

Yes go a half size up. I exchanged my usual 10 for a 10.5 and it was a smart move. My feel feel much better. Now let me put some ketchup on those crow that I'm bout to eat.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

i thought they would be double box with eastbay.... well at least no ding on the box this time...
All launch shoes should be double boxed. If you ordered a launch pair and did not receive a double box, please PM us with your customer and/or order number so we can investigate and eliminate any errors in our shipping process.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Chinas, the spots that are getting these, do they know yet or not?

They will at least be on NDC, it's on the launch list.  Im sure eastbayrep will drop some info soon
Got my 2 pairs of Cannons in, will definitely be getting rid of the 7.5, I can barely get my foot into them 
laugh.gif

Shout out to 23 for hooking me up with the 8.5 for retail, check his site out at 23penny.com 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom