Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

PS
grinchq.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Major retailers (mall based) will be getting the China's on 12/17...including Champs Sports...

JM
Yea.. Thats what I'm talking bout. I dont want to be forced to deal with just NDC and Eastbay.

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by junit2321

Well like i said i think i have a better chance to get the chinas than i do concords. And def wont b able to get the nerfs which id like to.its just more of a backup plan if i cant get some of the upcoming stuff i want or some older stuff i missed.

LMAO, nobody will trade you concords for Chinas, you'd be better off just trying to cop the concords off NDC or another sit if you want them that bad
Lies. Concords are a  GR. Plenty of people would trade for Chinas which will be pretty damn limited. Chinas resell value will also be higher.

You think resell value on chinas will be higher?  Chinas could be had for less than $300 BEFORE there were even scheduled to release in the US.  Chinas are set to hit NDC, Champs, NT, Eastbay, and other stores.  There's a way bigger market for Jordans than there is lebrons
Me personally, I don't cop Jordans so I would trade them in a heartbeat for Lebrons but I know most people fiend over XI's just for the fact it's an XI and since it's Concords?  Cmon now...GR or not they will sell out instantly.  Just because something doesn't have a "Limited" tag doesn't mean the resell tag won't be high, look at the cannons, everyone thought those were limited and they are still sitting on shelves in some areas and resell value on those is what, $225 tops?

Major retailers (mall based) will be getting the China's on 12/17...including Champs Sports...

JM
Check your PM when u get a chance!

Im a little mad because my two size 10s Cannon's that I just got are too small and I know its gonna be a bit.. just tryin' to get rid of them at cost! smh

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JM

AHHH $!$%. IT'S OVER.
lucky-- I'mma STILL have to rely on websites because stores rarely ever carry a 7 when it's not a GS and Men's release 

^ did you try returning them? I'm returning mine to NDC, has anyone ever dealt with that? How long does the refund process take with pay pal?

Originally Posted by smlb52

def gonna try to cop on swoosh hopefully it can come through discounted or not
Won't be discounted for sure but swoosh has let me down on the past few releases.  It runs the same as NDC and when that crashes so does swoosh, barely got my cannons
30t6p3b.gif

I slept on the cannons, man
was working on a project in our library and it closed at 11 so i had to get all my stuff and move to the student center,
get a text from my boy talking about he got his pair......i was so mad i missed out on em

got the UM, Cannons and MN debate on whether to get the Chinas or Concord, maybe even and new watch, feel kinda bad blown all this does on
just shoes this Christmas

my buddy told me the cannons are just sitting @ Southridge Mall in Greendale, WI a few days ago. i'm not sure if they still are, but hit them up, hope this helps a few of y'all.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

here we go again...dudes think every hyped limited cw = SB status. smh

seriously! really getting tired of this. i copped cannons and mn's because they look dope. if they go up in price then so be it but that aint my motivation for copping. ppl need jobs or new hustles...

The Cannon's were everywhere last time I shopped in NYC. The China's are MUST have. But they are no longer the China's IMO, they ain't red color anyway. Can we call "YOTDragon" ?

Back
Top Bottom