Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Wayne141

laugh.gif
Not sure why some of y'all are relieved Eastbay is getting them. It's more impossible to cop on there than NDC, at least from my personal experiences. Though at the very least, I guess it's another opportunity/source to cop from.
for me it's less about actually copping on Eastbay (although saving a few dollars on the tax would be nice), it just means that they're not as horribly limited as people first thought they would be

laugh.gif
Not sure why some of y'all are relieved Eastbay is getting them. It's more impossible to cop on there than NDC, at least from my personal experiences. Though at the very least, I guess it's another opportunity/source to cop from.

Nike will only accept phone orders for me because I have a Canadian Mastercard so at least eastbay will let me order online because I heard that by the time I call in they will all be gone off NDC...or at least this is what a rep told me last night....any truth behind this
?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Too bad kobe and chris paul trade got nixed smh

Waitt, What?......in a Lebron Thread tho?
laugh.gif

NIce pics up there, Yea the iPhone 4S camera is really good in the right lighting!

I wish they would announce when the Christmas 9s will come out

I hope everyone that really wants them and likes the 9's are able to get the Chinas.

And I hope I'm able to get a pair of 2 of my correct size. Haven't worn my Chinas yet because I'm hoping to size up from the pair I have. Could be a blessing in disguise for someone.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just received some great news!  We just got word that we will be carrying the LeBron 9 Chinas!  We will be releasing them on 12/17/11 and they will be limited to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

hopefully i don't strike out on these like the cannons

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Because thats relevant to these lebron shoes 
eyes.gif
I think he mentioned it only cuz someone else did earlier in the thread. Something about a dude having MNs (Kobe), Cannons (CP3), and needing a missing piece (Chinas/Howard) when everyone thought the trade was a go lol

(not in picture: lebron sprite 8s, dtrt 3's taking another pic later.)
grin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

::throws on flamesuit:: 
flame%20suit.jpg

eyes.gif
I think he mentioned it only cuz someone else did earlier in the thread. Something about a dude having MNs (Kobe), Cannons (CP3), and needing a missing piece (Chinas/Howard) when everyone thought the trade was a go lol

BINGO!
30t6p3b.gif

Now back to the Lebrons.

eyes.gif
ahhhh ok, I see 
laugh.gif
 Guess I would have known that if it was possible to view other posts in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

My fault J 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by warriorswagger

hey guys, i got a pair of Miami Nights size 9, they're a little too small on me, is there anybody out there with a size 9.5 that'd be willing to help a brotha out? PM me! thanks

I feel oversized yellow text coming in your future

Just got Cannons in yesterday.
smokin.gif
Love the color versatility of this shoe in person. Next up is Chinas...Thanks again to a certain NT'er for the hook up.
wink.gif

Finally caught up on this thread after a few weeks, finals are kicking my #*+
laugh.gif
I can't wait for the Chinas, they're going to be my gift to myself for a successful semester and the Nerfs will be my gift for actually studying these past two weeks. Got a pair of Sprites and Cannons lined up too
pimp.gif
and since Eastbay is getting the Chinas, does this mean other urban accounts should get them too?

man them cannons are nice with orange laces..

@thepointguy i beleive those are navy and red, those are very nice thoough..

Back
Top Bottom