Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

yes! i was able to get mines online size 10.5 came out to $185 for mine. didn't wanna risk them getting sold out so i forgot the free shipping coupon code. oh well. im happy i got them!

just got the 13 off of premier, here's hoping it all works out $170 shipped (holiday12 free shipping code)

and just got the email confirmation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cannon's and china's on the way... Christmas is looking good

Originally Posted by mrlongong

yes! i was able to get mines online size 10.5 came out to $185 for mine. didn't wanna risk them getting sold out so i forgot the free shipping coupon code. oh well. im happy i got them!

nice, i was gonna grab the 10.5 but they woulda been too big, 
pimp.gif

Got off the phone with premier..my regular shoe size is an 11..got a 12 in the cannons..they sold out of the 11.5 and the 12..got the last size 11... RIP my feet..but ###% it

.... they probably didn't have a 7 anyway

Yo, remember that lick we hit by calling Nike ahead of time and being able to order the Sprites before the actually came out on NDC??? Anybody remember what that number was and if it was reg. customer service?? I've called twice trying to pull the okie doke but they are not budging
laugh.gif

Not toooo worried about my size going but I just wanna get this out the way because I want to focus on partying tonight, NOT ordering shoes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

China 9's for the SB 8's. Even trade or Chinas plus cash? If so, how much cash on top?I know it's a lil early to determine the value of what the Chinas will end up being.

Is it possible that Xmas will release in youth sizes or is that just wishful thinking?  Correct me if I am mistaken but MN, Cannons, and Chinas are not?

just spoke to my connect at Champs and they're having a midnight release, luckily he's holding my size 11 and to just come anytime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Is it possible that Xmas will release in youth sizes or is that just wishful thinking?  Correct me if I am mistaken but MN, Cannons, and Chinas are not?

Pretty sure last year's Christmas released in youth sizes.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Pretty sure last year's Christmas released in youth sizes.

they did. 100% sure.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

just spoke to my connect at Champs and they're having a midnight release, luckily he's holding my size 11 and to just come anytime
pimp.gif

Champs in qcm or times square? Send me a pm if you want

Just put my Cannons on hold, picking them up tomorrow. To me they fit about the same size-wise as the VIII's. Mad Comfortable.

chinas are my favorite colorway of the 9s so far. the christmas joints are pretty nice too. that icy bottom sets it off. other wise a sub par colorway. the miamis are growing on me.. we still have so many of those in stock at the footlocker here though.

Back
Top Bottom